Chelsea 3-2 Newcastle United (11/03/24) | Reaction: pg 45

BlueStar

7 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think last night we decided (a) Chelsea are vulnerable to the press and (b) they wouldn’t be expecting it. TBH it was working really well until we let an incredibly soft goal in. 

So it worked well for 6 minutes 🙄

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

A bad performance that for once can't be blamed solely on injuries and it's mardi gras for some. It's just so fucking weird like. :lol: Proper off your lips on agendachrome.

Agendachrome :lol: who do you have to sacrifice to get that?

4 hours ago, LFEE said:

Feel like we’ve never recovered from those 71min substitutions against Liverpool at home mentally. Fans also. 

Played several good home games after that, but away we only have Villa in my opinion.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Agendachrome :lol: who do you have to sacrifice to get that?

If I recall rightly it can only be obtained from the brain of a living human being....if Dr Gonzo and Hunter S Thompson are to be believed

15 hours ago, gjohnson said:

If I recall rightly it can only be obtained from the brain of a living human being....if Dr Gonzo and Hunter S Thompson are to be believed

No, that's adrenochrome. Agendachrome would have to be a specific human, maybe one where the agenda overrides all else. Like say Hitler. Or Alex Jones. Or Gary Neville.

Nufc.com on the atmosphere in their full report

As we've noted here before, some in the upper tier (at least) inexplicably delight in shouting and bawling on the concourse underneath the stand but then stay silent while the match is on. 

Many of those who do open their mouths during the game seem obsessed with the Tonali chant; one step up from slackjaw ditties about the mackems admittedly, but utterly irrelevant to what's unfolding in front of them. Number one in our cringe list though remains Geordie Maradona. 

As for the social media posts with footage of the post-match away fan rave, we were halfway along Fulham Broadway after exiting as the full time whistle blew. Not a clue what that's all about - there didn't seem an awful to celebrate in our glass half empty world at that precise moment.  

:lol: what miseries. I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent, fair amount of singing, and I was in that upper tier.

12 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Nufc.com on the atmosphere in their full report

:lol: what miseries. I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent, fair amount of singing, and I was in that upper tier.

The celebration police were all over it like a cheap suit. Laughing, singing and dancing is for winners only, apparently.