Silly season in full flow - Joey Barton

Nicky

Barton doesn't deserve to play in a black and white shirt.   There is no way that anyone who stubs cigars in people's eyes should be allowed at this club no matter how good that they may be.

That was years ago.

Summer 2005 wasn't it?

Fine, it's over a year ago, certainly not excusing it. But on the same wavelength Craig Bellamy has done some twattish things in his life and I know a lot of people wouldn't mind having him back.

throwing a chair = stubbing a cigar in someones eye?

Being accused of hitting women twice, im sure he is a nice bloke really.

we've been through this before Jon, being accused of being a cockney homm doesn't mean you are one

and we know you only get embroiled in these pulling a munter scandals because of your fame and celebrity

Im sure our little angel Bellamy was innocent and these nasty women made both events up, couldn't imagine him doing something like that.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Barton doesn't deserve to play in a black and white shirt.   There is no way that anyone who stubs cigars in people's eyes should be allowed at this club no matter how good that they may be.

That was years ago.

Summer 2005 wasn't it?

Fine, it's over a year ago, certainly not excusing it. But on the same wavelength Craig Bellamy has done some twattish things in his life and I know a lot of people wouldn't mind having him back.

we've been through this before Jon, being accused of being a cockney homm doesn't mean you are one

and we know you only get embroiled in these pulling a munter scandals because of your fame and celebrity

Im sure our little angel Bellamy was innocent and these nasty women made both events up, couldn't imagine him doing something like that.

you can't believe an ugly fat slapper would target you for your money? If only you had some Jon, then you might find out  bluebiggrin.gif

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it but Roeder said in an interview on Radio Newcastle last night that he doesn't want to sign Barton as other areas are more pressing - then he started talking about our lack of forwards.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it but Roeder said in an interview on Radio Newcastle last night that he doesn't want to sign Barton as other areas are more pressing - then he started talking about our lack of forwards.

Good. Let's hope he strengthens the proper areas by bringing in the right players. The midfield can be strengthened without spending just by leaving out The Captain.

That was years ago.

Summer 2005 wasn't it?

you can't believe an ugly fat slapper would target you for your money? If only you had some Jon, then you might find out  bluebiggrin.gif

So naive

Guest Invicta_Toon

That was years ago.

Summer 2005 wasn't it?

So naive

say what now Jonothan?

Guest Invicta_Toon

If you can't spell my name write please don't attempt to type it in full to look clever  bluewink.gif

sorry Jemima, me apologies all ower the shop ya fucking cockney poof

Guest Invicta_Toon

can I just take this time to point out that Barton is a c***

Well you have something in common with him I suppose.

classy. krays must be shitting it tbh