Today's other games

Taylor Swift

Any see Pardews celebration with those fans when Charltons winner went in? :lol:

Brilliant.

Yeah, having left the house at stupid o clock this morning, travelled down to London, shlepped across to the other side of the city, then stood watching the match in the only away end left with a pillar slap bang in the middle of it, i was absolutely overjoyed to see that.

Fair play to them, though. They played well today, and I hope they stay up. I hope they sell us Darren Bent more, though.

Charlton are all over Villa. I do not know how Aaron Hughes kept the ball out there. Magnificent defending.

Aaron Hughes is one of the worst players I have seen at Villa in 30 years regular attending. Shocking, shocking player.

Sorry. I'm a bit tetchy and angry.

Guest kingdawson

Why didn't Berbatov start? Thought him and Defoe were doing well together.

He had a virus the whole week and Jol felt best to leave him on the bench.

Is anyone else surprised about how poorly Julio Baptista is doing?  I remember lots of people saying he was made for the Premiership but he hasn't played well in any of Arsenal's matches so far. I know it takes time to adapt but I just can't see it happening with him.

I would give him more time. Look at the time afforded to Evra.

Is anyone else surprised about how poorly Julio Baptista is doing?  I remember lots of people saying he was made for the Premiership but he hasn't played well in any of Arsenal's matches so far. I know it takes time to adapt but I just can't see it happening with him.

I would give him more time. Look at the time afforded to Evra.

:thup: Hardly had a run of games as i see it.

I guess there's obvious logic behind it, as in if you deliberately broke someone's leg and got sent off, then the game was abandonned... then the ban should still stand, seems a bit harsh for the odd booking I suppose.

Very good finish by Heskey for his goal in that game btw! he'll be gutted that won't count.