Today's other games

Taylor Swift

Quality. I can't stand Man Utd, but I really want them to win the league and stick 2 fingers up to Chelsea.

When that happens, we'll only end up being reminded how annoying the Man U supporters themselves were when they were winning it.  I couldn't care less.  If anything, I hope Arsenal somehow make up the ground and take it.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72905033.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A667E3CBF28385FADBC7631F868A8C7D54

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72905026.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6827BF5D3662680064EF3EA9A178B7582

:lol:

That's ridiculous.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72905033.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A667E3CBF28385FADBC7631F868A8C7D54

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72905026.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6827BF5D3662680064EF3EA9A178B7582

Fuck me, I would have been sitting in the shitty bit with no roof aswell!! Thank god for that.

Here's a bit about me - I LOVE Little Britain and Only Fools & Horses. Del Boy is a legend. I spend as much time as I can riding around the streets of Fulham on my folding bike. The folding bike should be an Olympic competition by the way - I'm going to win gold in 2012

:lol:

Legend.

West Ham 0-1 Manchester City (Beasley 83)

This time last week I was worried about being dragged into a relegation battle...but 2 lucky away wins in a row against relegation contenders? Bizarre. These are the types of games we've been losing for as long as I can remember. Happy days are here again...? Doubt it considering we've apparently been pretty lucky in both games but I'll enjoy it while it lasts...can't remember the last time we won back to back games. Let the good times roll...Until we next play a game we're expected to win and we inevitably shoot ourselves in the foot.  bluebiggrin.gif

This time last week I was worried about being dragged into a relegation battle...but 2 lucky away wins in a row against relegation contenders? Bizarre. These are the types of games we've been losing for as long as I can remember. Happy days are here again...? Doubt it considering we've apparently been pretty lucky in both games but I'll enjoy it while it lasts...can't remember the last time we won back to back games. Let the good times roll...Until we next play a game we're expected to win and we inevitably shoot ourselves in the foot.  bluebiggrin.gif

Sounds eerily familiar :)

Guest kingdawson

poor 60 minutes from us today but we drastically improved when berbatov and murphy came on. Unlucky not to get anything from the game at the end but on the balance of play, Liverpool just about edged it. Worryingly our injury list is growing. Oh well at least spammers lost again.

Jagielka going into goal against Arsenal for the injured Kenny.  This should be an interesting half hour...

Thats why Warnock never puts a sub keeper in, Jagielka is a quality goalkeeper. His save at the end was class!

Sounds eerily familiar :)

Just looking at the league table - We're in 10th, but if we had lost both games this week we would now be in the relegation zone.

Funny old game. mental.gif

PS: West Ham fans are pretty pissed off too!

Is anyone else surprised about how poorly Julio Baptista is doing?  I remember lots of people saying he was made for the Premiership but he hasn't played well in any of Arsenal's matches so far. I know it takes time to adapt but I just can't see it happening with him.