Other games on today

chicago_shearer

Speaking of Mellberg, what do you guys think about him?

Good player, would do well for us imo. Don't think they would sell though.

Alot of Villa fans i know think that he only turns out for Sweden,and would definitely get rid.He was garbage at Charlton Saturday but thats the only time i've seen him play that bad TBH.

What??????

I have never, ever heard a Villa fan say that about Lord Olof, he's up there with Barry as most popular player at the club, so I don't know who you have been listening to

Oh, and as for the mention of Hughes up there, Gejon is right, I've got a low opinion of him. He is shockingly inept, one of the worst players I've seen turn out for us in 30 plus years attending matches. Every other Villa fan will tell you the same. Every match without fail, he gives away at least one goal scoring chance, without fail. We're better with Mellberg at RB and Cahill and Ridgewell in the middle.

We did OK tonight but out have two major problems. The final ball through to the attackers is always shite, and when the forwards do get it, they don't know what to do with it.

I went to Charlton on Saturday and we were pretty poor there. Today was an improvement.

Surprised Chelsea didnt sell their allocation, mind.

Alot of Villa fans i know think that he only turns out for Sweden,and would definitely get rid.He was garbage at Charlton Saturday but thats the only time i've seen him play that bad TBH.

What??????

I have never, ever heard a Villa fan say that about Lord Olof, he's up there with Barry as most popular player at the club, so I don't know who you have been listening to

Oh, and as for the mention of Hughes up there, Gejon is right, I've got a low opinion of him. He is shockingly inept, one of the worst players I've seen turn out for us in 30 plus years attending matches. Every other Villa fan will tell you the same. Every match without fail, he gives away at least one goal scoring chance, without fail. We're better with Mellberg at RB and Cahill and Ridgewell in the middle.

We did OK tonight but out have two major problems. The final ball through to the attackers is always shite, and when the forwards do get it, they don't know what to do with it.

I went to Charlton on Saturday and we were pretty poor there. Today was an improvement.

Just the Holbrooks,Coventry Villa Posse  mate and i agree with you.Can't understand why they slag him TBH-very solid defender imo.

What??????

Just the Holbrooks,Coventry Villa Posse mate and i agree with you.Can't understand why they slag him TBH-very solid defender imo.

They'd have Crouch back tbh.

Villa didnt even have a shot on target!!!! F***ing terrible game, Villa was very negative.

Yeah they should have played an expansive game and let Chelsea walk all over them???????

Credit to Villa,2 points from the 2 league games with Chelsea is 2 more than what they would have expected pre-season.

Villa didnt even have a shot on target!!!! F***ing terrible game, Villa was very negative.

Yeah they should have played an expansive game and let Chelsea walk all over them???????

Credit to Villa,2 points from the 2 league games with Chelsea is 2 more than what they would have expected pre-season.

Exactly. Today, our team included:

Kiraly, keeper borrowed from Palace as two first choice keepers injured.

Ridgewell, Davis, Cahill, Gardener, Agbonlahor, Osbourne = all youth team products, three of whom are still only 19 or so.

On the back of losing 4 in a row, and against players of the quality of Essien, Drogba, Lampard, Cole etc etc etc, it was a creditable result.