Other games on today

chicago_shearer

Cafu Hughes left out of the Villa side...again. Still a mistake getting rid though!  bluebigrazz.gif

And look how well Villa are doing without him.  :lol:

Games with Hughes = P12, W 3, D 3, L 4, Pts 12

Games without Hughes = P9, W 2, D 6, L2 Pts 12

So in 3 less matches where they haven't played Hughes, they've picked up the same number of points as with him...and in 3 less games.

Cafu Hughes left out of the Villa side...again. Still a mistake getting rid though! bluebigrazz.gif

I thought he got injured?

Nope. Dropped to the bench. He's obviously doing brilliantly for them though, because they've got some kid at centre-half and Mellberg at full-back. bet he's doing no better there than Carr is doing for us.

From the way Brummie talks about him on here he sounds just like their version of Carr tbh!

Charlton+Pardew or West Ham+Curbishley?

If they both go down which would be better in terms of coming back up?

If they kept the same squads (not likely i know) I think West Ham, even if they didn't I still think the Hammers would have the better chance. Could see Charlton doing a Leeds or even Forest!

Speaking of Mellberg, what do you guys think about him?

Good player, would do well for us imo. Don't think they would sell though.

Alot of Villa fans i know think that he only turns out for Sweden,and would definitely get rid.He was garbage at Charlton Saturday but thats the only time i've seen him play that bad TBH.