Other games on today

chicago_shearer

Just seen the incident. There must be someone up there looking out for him because he's bloody lucky his careers not over. Landed head first on the ground and then just lay motionless on the pitch. Looked at the time like he'd broken his neck.

Another two penalties turned down for us. Getting beyond a joke now.

Not seen any of the action yet but what i'm reading in the match reports suggests that one of them (A Dunne challenge on Johnson) was probably a penalty. Obviously I'm not complaining but its nice for us to have a bit of a run of things going for us...2 games of solid defending won by 2 moments of pure quality followed by this. Have we been 'lucky' again? Have to wait for MotD. Overall the game sounded like a bit of a shitter but its nice to see George back in business. He's full of ability but he is a bit of a woofter at times (Somewhere inbetween Heskey and Luque).

Haven't seen them myself, just listened on the radio and read the forums

The Dunne on Johnson incident was supposedly a pen but apparently the Distin on Osman one was even more blatant but the ref bottled it because it was towards the end of the game. Sounded like a terrible match though, two very average sides.

Johnson one is yet another dive. There is contact but he goes down so unnaturally. He really is a dirty little shite...he deserves every ounce of his reputation - in fact he gets off lightly cos he seems to have a habit of never appealling, even when it is a genuine foul. Makes people think twice about his reason for going to ground. Booo  :thdn:

Osman one is a stick on pen. Maybe the ref couldn't see thru all the bodies but the linesman should have given it. Only reason I can think he didn't is because Osman touched the ball in the same direction it would have gone if Distin had got a touch on it. Unlucky there. :thup:

see stacks of boro fans went to the match in fancy dress dressed as seats whats that all about.

reading raping west ham was great to watch and bolton were bloody awful but the scousers have a formidable home record .

The curse of Bowyer seems to have engulfed West Ham all over again after he had Leeds bankrupted, relegated the Hammers and then turned us into a mid-table side from a title-challenging/Cl-competing bunch.

Coincidences? I think not.

Did one of the spurs players have his teeth kicked out or was i seeing things?

He lost 4.

Thought i saw something fly up...blimey guess he can afford a new set at least

Thanks for nothing Santa then! Ghaly and Niemi get shattered instead of any of the four blokes below, pffff

Don't meant to sound a smart ass but isn't there five ;)

bluedead.gif

The curse of Bowyer seems to have engulfed West Ham all over again after he had Leeds bankrupted, relegated the Hammers and then turned us into a mid-table side from a title-challenging/Cl-competing bunch.

Shhhh was great here, twice the player Parker is, wish he was still making those runs for us etc etc....

See his miss btw?  :lol:

got Leeds to the Champions league semi-final etc

and then....

and then....

highest scoring midfielder in 2004-05, to our detriment no doubt

and then....

highest scoring midfielder in 2004-05, to our detriment no doubt

Scored 2 more that season than the woeful Scott Parker has this.

Cafu Hughes left out of the Villa side...again. Still a mistake getting rid though! bluebigrazz.gif

I thought he got injured?

Nope. Dropped to the bench. He's obviously doing brilliantly for them though, because they've got some kid at centre-half and Mellberg at full-back. bet he's doing no better there than Carr is doing for us.