Le Guen & Rangers

Dokko

Hahaha can't wait to read the Evening Times about this one...well lets face it Ferguson is a pile of horse shit. He looks shit even in the worst Rangers team for years. He's slow, can't tackle, can't shoot and is generally one of the biggest fannies in Scotland (behind Neil Lennon, Bob Malcolm and Mad Vlad). Hopefully the world will realise this and he will stop being placed in the Scottish national team. Also the difference between the shearer vs gullit situation and this one is that Shearer still had a lot left in the tank, whereas Ferguson is a spent force. Mon' the Thistle! (partick that is...) :lol:

Why do you think Neil Lennon's a fanny?  People say he's dirty, he's not dirty, he's a steady, intelligent defensive midfielder who has had to endure more abuse than any footballer in Scotland for years.  Probably even more abuse than Maurice Johnston received.  He's had death threats, the works, all for the crime of being a Northern Ireland international who signed for Celtic.  I sound like I have a Celtic allegiance, I don't, I couldn't give a fuck about them, but the Neil Lennon situation has spiralled out of control beyond belief, and it's just like a bandwagon people (not just Rangers fans) jump on.

He is a fanny, and it's nowt to do with being a dirty footballer.  I've seen him mouthing off at people from his motor, he's a proper prick.  He loves the whole Old Firm thing, lives his life off it.  Anything you read in the papers about "poor Lennon" is just spin, he's probably given as much as he's got.

And the death threats he got were harsh, but it was a little ill-advised to say he would prefer to play for a United Ireland team, as opposed to N. Ireland. 

Lennon's a cunt, he plays on all the sectarian shit as much as anyone.

Hahaha can't wait to read the Evening Times about this one...well lets face it Ferguson is a pile of horse shit. He looks shit even in the worst Rangers team for years. He's slow, can't tackle, can't shoot and is generally one of the biggest fannies in Scotland (behind Neil Lennon, Bob Malcolm and Mad Vlad). Hopefully the world will realise this and he will stop being placed in the Scottish national team. Also the difference between the shearer vs gullit situation and this one is that Shearer still had a lot left in the tank, whereas Ferguson is a spent force. Mon' the Thistle! (partick that is...) :lol:

Why do you think Neil Lennon's a fanny?  People say he's dirty, he's not dirty, he's a steady, intelligent defensive midfielder who has had to endure more abuse than any footballer in Scotland for years.  Probably even more abuse than Maurice Johnston received.  He's had death threats, the works, all for the crime of being a Northern Ireland international who signed for Celtic.  I sound like I have a Celtic allegiance, I don't, I couldn't give a fuck about them, but the Neil Lennon situation has spiralled out of control beyond belief, and it's just like a bandwagon people (not just Rangers fans) jump on.

He is a fanny, and it's nowt to do with being a dirty footballer.  I've seen him mouthing off at people from his motor, he's a proper prick.  He loves the whole Old Firm thing, lives his life off it.  Anything you read in the papers about "poor Lennon" is just spin, he's probably given as much as he's got.

And the death threats he got were harsh, but it was a little ill-advised to say he would prefer to play for a United Ireland team, as opposed to N. Ireland. 

Lennon's a cunt, he plays on all the sectarian shit as much as anyone.

Shame Shearer didn't make full contact tbh.

Le Guen is still a quality manager and I would swap him for Roeder in a blink of an eye.

Wholeheartedly agreed. If we want an intelligent, tactically astute young manager with proven CV and bright prospect, Paul Le Guen is up there with Jose Mourinho, Rafael Benitez and Frank Rikjaard.

I'm a scotland fan, and i think ferguson is hugely overrated. He's meant to be one of scotland's most talented players, but he's often one of the worst on the pitch!

I thought I had it bad supporting England and Newcastle! bluebigeek.gif tongue.gif

Aye, Scottish Toon fans have it hard don't they. :lol:

Big chance he's ginger as well ;)

Nah :D  I'm a geordie with scottish dad.

It's actually been easier supporting scotland than the toon recently (last 2 years).  First time ever i think.