Who would you buy?

Guest Lee-Mus

WHY or WHY Wes Brown he is shite and would be no better than Bramble.

Beattie may well be a gamble to some but he is of the Shearer mould and would be a class purchase.

Carew, maybe I have seen him play and he is good but I'd loan him first just to see if he can adapt to Premiership life.

Is our scouting system that shite that we have no new targets now from what we had a season ago??

Utter Bollocks-Wes Brown is a class act with games under his belt and Manure don't keep Bramblesques the the period of time they have had Brown.Wes Brown would be a quality signing,better even than Distin.

Bridge

Klose

Miguel

Diago

Diop

Distin

Upson

There you Fred get your dosh out, oh fk hang on you said we had to buy them, em okay I think I could get these lads in. :thup:

Gejon

jonny2j

Kassu

Bluf

Yorkie Geordie

Grumpy Gunt

over ambitious tbh.

I just wanted to keep with club tradition and buy over priced , over rated and medicore players tbh.

:D

:shock:

Bitch!

Beattie may well be a gamble to some but he is of the Shearer mould and would be a class purchase.

Carew, maybe I have seen him play and he is good but I'd loan him first just to see if he can adapt to Premiership life.

Is our scouting system that shite that we have no new targets now from what we had a season ago??

Utter Bollocks-Wes Brown is a class act with games under his belt and Manure don't keep Bramblesques the the period of time they have had Brown.Wes Brown would be a quality signing,better even than Distin.

Agreed, Wes Orange is a very good defender and I really don't know where people are getting the comparisons to Bramble!

Got this weeks Match Magazine?  :monster:

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

I would buy:

Wes Brown - 6mil

Peter Crouch - 7mil

Wayne Bridge - 4mil

It would take between 15 and 20 million but would MASSIVELY improve our starting 11

Got this weeks Match Magazine?  :monster:

:lol:

Did you quote your own post to have a laugh about how clever and funny you were?  bluelaugh.gif