All Problems & Requests Here.

Dave

This morning we upgraded the forum software. There are plenty of reasons for this, namely security and features, but the main point is that the theme/skin we had previously does not work with this version of the forum software. We are working to try and fix this, so please bear with us. We are aware that plenty of features you are used to using do not work at this point and that it looks quite shit; unfortunately until the old theme is reworked we are stuck like this.

The forum will NOT stay as it is. It will be fixed, so in the meantime you will have to do the best you can.

Cheers,

Admin team

Guest Knightrider

Well......

I've been looking at the code and to change it will require lots of hours fannying on and tbh, I don't have the time or patience to do it just yet. If anyone wants to have a go at designing a theme for here, be my guest.

The site keeps rejecting my password and telling me to log out etc and then when i do get on it gkeeps gibing me a load of gobbldygook rather than the messages.

The new format etc is a bit hard on the eyes as well, preferred it the way it was.

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see the forum is back, but there still is some work to be done.  So could you please post in here any problems you have. 

If you are wondering where the quick reply box is, look in your profile, and enable it, this is not something we can change.

Cheers.

What red writing? 

PM thing is being sorted.  You should be able to access them though, just not see any of the old messages, no?

Yeah thats whats happening.

The red topic writing, its got to go :)

What red writing? 

PM thing is being sorted.  You should be able to access them though, just not see any of the old messages, no?

:lol:

That's a theme thing.  We'll get to that later. :D

What red writing? 

:lol:

That's a theme thing.  We'll get to that later. :D

Ahh, nice one, good stuff, welcome back, looking much better than before.

yeah, but not anywhere near 50 please. :D

Any chance of having a hide button? To hide the other section i don't often use. like Hall Of Fame ,House of The Banned etc.

Yeah, I'm needing to create categories to do that, but there's a small problem with that just now.  Get done later.