New Trivia Question.

Optimistic Nut

Only player to play in North London, Manchester, North East South Coast (Pompey v Southampton) and Merseyside derbies?

Edit: sorry, could have sworn he'd played for the mackems. Knew the question was about him though, so easy to amend!

Only player to play in North London, Manchester, North East and Merseyside derbies?

I can't for the life of me think who this is. The only player that springs to mind is Paul Stewart but we were in the 2nd division when he played for us. :undecided:

Only player to play in North London, Manchester, North East South Coast and Merseyside derbies?

I can't for the life of me think who this is. The only player that springs to mind is Paul Stewart but we were in the 2nd division when he played for us. :undecided:

My bad. Check the edit.

Can you name the 8 players who have scored for 5 different Premiership teams. Own goals don't count?

Nick Barmby, Ashley Ward, Stan Collymore, Benito Carbone, Les Ferdinand, Mark Hughes, Teddy Sheringham, Andy Cole

Should really reword these questions  :lol:

Who has played in The Premiership, Divisions 1, 2 & 3, The Conference, The Champions League and the UEFA cup?

Steve Finnan

or Steve Harper?  ;)

Gateshead, Stockport, Huddersfield, Hartlepool, Bradford and Newcastle, but he never actually played for Stockport while he was on loan to them, so he is not a correct answer

Can you name the 8 players who have scored for 5 different Premiership teams. Own goals don't count?

Nick Barmby, Ashley Ward, Stan Collymore, Benito Carbone, Les Ferdinand, Mark Hughes, Teddy Sheringham, Andy Cole

Should really reword these questions  :lol:

should really not cheat O0

Guest Geordiesned

Which 2 players played in the last FA Cup final and the last England international at the old Wembley?

Gareth Barry and Gareth Southgate?

Yep. You found the same footy trivia website as me?  ;D

FA Cup Final was on 20th May 2000. They played for Aston Villa. The result was 1-0 to Chelsea.

International was on 7th October 2000. England lost 1-0 to Germany in a World Cup qualifier.

Guest Geordiesned

There are two teams  who do not have to wear their change shirts at an away game,

instead they can insist that the home team changes theirs. name them.

No.  :cheesy:

Name 2 players who have played in 6 derbies.

There are two teams  who do not have to wear their change shirts at an away game,

i think preston is one and i'm also told that the whole thing is a myth

There are two teams  who do not have to wear their change shirts at an away game,

No.  :cheesy:

Name 2 players who have played in 6 derbies.

think you need to reword your question