Oliver at it yet again.

Optimistic Nut

But Carr has now got to repay those fans by standing up to his responsibilities, something he has failed to do since arriving at the club.

He is one several first-team players - Emre, Duff, Nicky Butt, Babayaro, Charles N'Zogbia and Bramble are among the others - who frequently turn down requests from the media to talk to the supporters through them.

And as a result, willing young players like Taylor and Peter Ramage have been forced to carry an ever-increasing work-load.

Can you blame them for not wanting to talk to him considering some of the sh*te he spouts off.  :lol:

I can't blame them at all when the standard of the local press is as dire as it is. This smacks of Oliver saying, 'well they won't talk to me so I'll have a snipe at them in print'.

I couldn't give a monkey's what the players say to the press. Most of Oliver's 'rumours' and stories are pure fiction anyway. Or am I wide of the mark?

Also, it's typical of Oliver to identify himself as part of the club at one time (anyone see his cringe-worthy videos?) and then the fans at another.

Was going to bring this up earlier, but couldnt highlight the link for some reason.

Its entirely up to the player who they speak to outside the club, they are under no expectation or pressure to give interviews to anyone outside the club.

Cheap tacky dig at an increasing amount of players that for good reason dont want any part of talking to him. Like Carr or not, well not like Carr, but what he is doing on the pitch is what matters, not who he brown noses off it.

Of course, the quote from last weeks (IIRC) Ronnie Gill which, to paraphrase, said something like "Ramage has been outstanding (sic) since he came into the side in <insert month here>" had nothing to do with the below at all, nor the fact that no other fucker wants to talk to Anal :lol:

And as a result, willing young players like Taylor and Peter Ramage have been forced to carry an ever-increasing work-load.