Top 5 Premiership Defenders

Stevie

Guest kingdawson

dawson probably wouldn't be in my top 20 tbh - all other players mentioned in this thread are much better.

as are yobo, taylor, cole, bridge, campbell, eboue, lescott etc. etc.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif. Come back to me when he gets an England call up.

The fact that Dawson is in the England squad doesnt mean anything

Its not like he is playing(even for 5-10min)

On the other hand i also think that Taylor is and will become even better player then Dawson

He needs couple of years of experience and will be in the England squad for sure

Hilarious stuff. I think its only Newcastle fans (and maybe a few other fans on this board) that actually rate him. Never hear him get a mention from commentators or anyone. Last season he was pants and this season he's been ok (from the little ive seen).

And only the Tottenham fans rate Dawson.He is pretty average IMO

Well thats a lie. Erickson must have rated him to call him up to train with the squad at 19 playing in the championship? Mclaren must have rated him to keep calling him up? Liverpool must have rated him to try and sign him 2 seasons in a row ( Phil Thompson goes on about this on soccer saturday)?, David Platt must have rated him to play him ahead of Taylor in the u21 team? Commentators must rate him to keep going on about him on countless occasions?

That must have been around the same time they tried to sign Boumsong  :thup:

whats that got to do wit anything? the points you make are ridiculous and have nothing to do with the issue.

dawson probably wouldn't be in my top 20 tbh - all other players mentioned in this thread are much better.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif. Come back to me when he gets an England call up.

On the other hand i also think that Taylor is and will become even better player then Dawson

He needs couple of years of experience and will be in the England squad for sure

Hilarious stuff. I think its only Newcastle fans (and maybe a few other fans on this board) that actually rate him. Never hear him get a mention from commentators or anyone. Last season he was pants and this season he's been ok (from the little ive seen).

Well thats a lie. Erickson must have rated him to call him up to train with the squad at 19 playing in the championship? Mclaren must have rated him to keep calling him up? Liverpool must have rated him to try and sign him 2 seasons in a row ( Phil Thompson goes on about this on soccer saturday)?, David Platt must have rated him to play him ahead of Taylor in the u21 team? Commentators must rate him to keep going on about him on countless occasions?

whats that got to do wit anything? the points you make are ridiculous and have nothing to do with the issue.

Whats the issue then???

That if commentators rates Dawson he is better than Taylor...

Stop taking drugs...

Guest kingdawson

Whats the issue then???

That if commentators rates Dawson he is better than Taylor...

Stop taking drugs...

I have come up with about 5 reasons why dawson is better then Taylor yet you only mention one of them. Taylor is shite and is only rated by Newcastle fans (and maybe other fans on this board). Was he or was he not abysmal last season?

Taylor was quality last season then he was injured, was a rock before the Liverpool game, mongtard!

Your 5 reasons are just 5 people who rate him, yeah that works because no-one rates Taylor (in your world)

Guest kingdawson

Taylor was quality last season then he was injured, was a rock before the Liverpool game, mongtard!

Your 5 reasons are just 5 people who rate him, yeah that works because no-one rates Taylor (in your world)

You say this yet ive only heard Tony Adams mentioned (and even that im not sure about). If you scroll back to the beginning of this debate you would see that i only mentioned all these things about Dawson because some  :uglystupid2: said he was only rated by spurs fans.i had to prove that :uglystupid2: wrong. Feels good to be right yet again O0.

You say this yet ive only heard Tony Adams mentioned (and even that im not sure about). If you scroll back to the beginning of this debate you would see that i only mentioned all these things about Dawson because some  :uglystupid2: said he was only rated by spurs fans.i had to prove that :uglystupid2: wrong. Feels good to be right yet again O0.

If you think that getting call up for the England squad(and still not playing a single minute)means something...you need medical care

I'd probably go for, in no particular order:

Woodgate, Gallas, Terry, Ferdinand, Toure. Although, for me, Gallas would probably be number one. Can't decide with the rest.

All class acts in my opinion. Hounourable mentions would have to go to King, Eboue, Bridge, Vidic, Cambell, Primus, G Neville and Heinze. Can't believe Heinze doesn't play, I think he's absolutely excellent.

Ok he didn't say it i just made it up!

Tit  :rolleyes:

Guest Knightrider

If all fully fit and bang on form then...

Gallas

Woodgate

King

Terry

Fedinand

With Toure, Carragher and Carvalho very close behind Ferdinand.