St James' Park

Delima

Protest numbers have finally doubled today.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392335_291299597560141_100000403101491_943900_34894159_n.jpg

Protest numbers have finally doubled today.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392335_291299597560141_100000403101491_943900_34894159_n.jpg

19 is too old an age to be wearing football trainers...

Yeah, how sad are we typing behind our keyboards on a forum. As opposed to covering ourselves in black and white paint wearing a flag as a skirt and standing outside SJP with a piece of cardboard :lol:

Getting a bit sick of people ridiculing these lads. They're doing more than any of us are typing onto a f***ing website.

and achieving no more than us typing into a f***ing website.

I very much doubt club officials pay any notice to this site, and even if it is minimal they will have to pass these lads nearly every day going into the ground, as will players. They wont be alone in this, but they will be the beginning, as they're clearly proving. Good on them.

They just give the media an excuse to trot out the usual "crazy mag" routine, honestly think their doing more harm than good. If you rock up in your Sky outside broadcast van who are you gonna stick a mike in front of that nutter or someone sensible.

Yeah, how sad are we typing behind our keyboards on a forum. As opposed to covering ourselves in black and white paint wearing a flag as a skirt and standing outside SJP with a piece of cardboard :lol:

Didn't say we were sad, or they were. To be honest, I have work 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, like many on here. I also wouldn't be using time doing what they're doing if I didn't have a job. Nevertheless, as daft as they may seem, they're standing by what they believe in, which is something I respect, as daft as they more look or seem.

They just give the media an excuse to trot out the usual "crazy mag" routine, honestly think their doing more harm than good. If you rock up in your Sky outside broadcast van who are you gonna stick a mike in front of that nutter or someone sensible.

Whilst I understand what you mean, everyone knows people like him are the minority, especially dressed/looking like that. Nevertheless, similar fans around the world who share his level of passion for their clubs will applaud him for taking a stance.

Whilst I understand what you mean, everyone knows people like him are the minority, especially dressed/looking like that. Nevertheless, similar fans around the world who share his level of passion for their clubs will applaud him for taking a stance.

So fuck the fact he looks like a wanker to 95% of the population because he'll be in the good books of that twat with the bell in Portsmouth?

So f*** the fact he looks like a w***** to 95% of the population because he'll be in the good books of that t*** with the bell in Portsmouth?

...and you know he looks like a wanker to 95% of the population...how?

Scud looks like a bell end most weeks but people see him to be a Mr Newcastle type fan too. i'm sure this lad will grow out of this phase an probably look back thinking "WTF?". But the ones who should be equally as embarrassed are the ones willing to whinge and just let this fat cunt continue to ridicule us and to be honest that includes myself.

Every clubs got a twat like that. Even at Berwick theres an idiot who stands at every game with a black and gold kilt on, flashing his bits at anyone who will take notice. He's even there when its -10.

Badge man at Liverpool, Sheff Weds tango man, that fat bastard dancer at Southampton, the Pompey tit. We seem to have a few trying to draw attention to themselves, like whipping their shirts off at any opportunity to show the world their fat guts and shit tattoos. Last season it was that ginger lad from Alnwick, this season him with the Tyne Bridge of his gut, for a while that beefy. But they're harmless really.