Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Guest Sniffer

Of course you factor in aberrant behaviour into a player's value. Taking a putter to a player knocks off a couple of mill at least but if he used a wood then that's a different matter.

Tell benitez that we'll take CB off his hands if he throughs in Gerrard as well.

Glad we have Oba and Martins tbh.

We are way past needing Bellamy, whilst he would be a fine squad player, he would be a luxury signing who would more than likely be more trouble than he is worth.

Find those two a bit similar personally.

They have similar qualities certainly, but Martins is much stronger, holds up the ball better, although Owen isnt that bad at it either. Oba doesnt make the surging runs that Owen does, and isnt the same type of predator in the box. Martis prefers to hang back for the most part. Whether this is preference over experience who knows. Personally I think there are at least as many differences than similarities.

I think its Martins relative in experience in not making these runs, holding back and trying to shoot from distance that will make his partnership with Owen work.

Glad we have Oba and Martins tbh.

We are way past needing Bellamy, whilst he would be a fine squad player, he would be a luxury signing who would more than likely be more trouble than he is worth.

Find those two a bit similar personally.

They have similar qualities certainly, but Martins is much stronger, holds up the ball better, although Owen isnt that bad at it either. Oba doesnt make the surging runs that Owen does, and isnt the same type of predator in the box. Martis prefers to hang back for the most part. Whether this is preference over experience who knows. Personally I think there are at least as many differences than similarities.

I think its Martins relative in experience in not making these runs, holding back and trying to shoot from distance that will make his partnership with Owen work.

It was a joke, they're both the same person in your original post. JWTBH.

Funny thing is, those who are most vocal about bringing him in are normally the ones tryng to shout people down for not looking at the bigger picture.

The only people shouting others down around here are the likes of you and some of your mates. The rest of us generally make a point backed up with a reason why we're making the point, even though it's generally ignored the attempt to justify an opinion is still made most of the time. If you think that way of writing is shouting people down then you need to read the posts again with the blinkers off.

By the way, I suggest you take a look at this link and then you can explain your double standards about Joey Barton. I think the likely reason for your hatred of Bellamy is more to do with the fact you supported the destruction of the team by Souness and now can't face upto admitting you were wrong.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=34143.msg660004#msg660004

Bellamy is a top class player, I don't give a toss what he does off the pitch as long as he does the business on it.

Spent ages this morning trying to push this point on to a few of my mates. Apparantly, Newcastle fans are 'delusional' because we think that Bellamy and Woodgate are top class players.

Your mates sound thick, but so is the concept that it doesn't matter at all what a player does off the pitch as long as he does the business on it.  If that player is a disruptive influence who takes a golf club to a team mate for the crime of not duetting with him on the karaoke, then I would say you'd have to factor that into your assessment of him. 

Good man management doesn't mean telling the rest of the squad that they have to put up with criminal behaviour because the lad does the business on a match day.

What criminal behaviour is this then? When was Bellamy in jail for being a criminal?

Course you know this STORY to be true, even down to the reasons it happened including all of the circumstances surrounding the entire incident, don't you mate?

I suppose this is more disruptive than Shearer smacking Gillespie, is it?

Tell me what Barton has done recently on this scale? Sorry the likes of "you and your mates" are more the make up stuff that others have apparently said and try and pass that off as a vaild point.

Nice of you to dig that up though, good searching :lol:

i have to say, although he has let himself down and proved that he is as thick as fuck AGAIN! i would take him back here in a flash, fromt page headlines wouldnt matter to me if we were winning games every week, and he would help us to do that.

he showed last week at sjp in the first half how good he is, an di would love to see him back in black and white, because what it boils down to is that i pay my seaosn ticket money every year to watch what goes on on the pitch, which is why i would be delighted if he came back.

In regards to supporting the destruction that Souness made, I was against the appointment the wonderful Shepherd made but once he was here I did support the team and hoped we would do well, what else were the fans supposed to do after this clear failure of an appointment?. I suppose you just gave up on Newcastle the entire period and came back when Souness had gone?

Tell me what Barton has done recently on this scale? Sorry the likes of "you and your mates" are more the make up stuff that others have apparently said and try and pass that off as a vaild point.

Nice of you to dig that up though, good searching :lol:

Good searching? "Barton", "gejon". Took about 2 seconds and I didn't look any further.

If you don't know the bother caused by Barton then I suggest you pull your finger out and do a google, I'm not going to bother myself educating you because I know it's a waste of time telling you anything. No matter how obvious you will never admit you are wrong. Also don't bother talking about "recently" unless you were one of the very, very few who didn't automatically hate Bowyer for something he did when he was 18.

In regards to supporting the destruction that Souness made, I was against the appointment the wonderful Shepherd made but once he was here I did support the team and hoped we would do well, what else were the fans supposed to do after this clear failure of an appointment?. I suppose you just gave up on Newcastle the entire period and came back when Souness had gone?

No, soopafan, I haven't given up on the club and never will.

The reality is I was slagged on here by people like you for saying Souness should be sacked after a couple of months, you were so worried about the club becoming a laughing stock. The same as you're more worried about what a footballer does off the pitch than on it. When Souness wasn't sacked I was further slagged by people like you for saying I'd give him nothing in the transfer window, people claiming Souness couldn't be judged until he'd built his own team having destroyed the one Robson built.

The team robson built was rotting.. It just didnt help we had an incompetant builder putting more rotten foundations after trying to take less rotten ones out.

Yes, it was going backwards. Some don't believe the idea that Robson had lost the dressing room though, although I do.

The team robson built was rotting.. It just didnt help we had an incompetant builder putting more rotten foundations after trying to take less rotten ones out.

Yes, it was going backwards. Some don't believe the idea that Robson had lost the dressing room though, although I do.

And yet, in your previous post you write "When Souness wasn't sacked I was further slagged by people like you for saying I'd give him nothing in the transfer window, people claiming Souness couldn't be judged until he'd built his own team having destroyed the one Robson built."

Having it both ways and playing the martyr!

But this is about you and people slagging you off.

I have to admit that folks like you who were shouting "Souness out" very early on were right, and I, among others, was wrong. We gave Souness too much of a chance and we're paying for it now.  That said, I don't remember the people who were willing to give Souness time to build a club being the one's who were slagging off other fans-- on the contrary.

Any way, someone had to clear out the rot (Robson's rot). Witless Souness just did it with a match, that's all.  And now someone has to clear out Souness's rot-- and Roeder is doing a decent job, with little money.

I was happy with Bowyer signing tbh because as you said the stuff he did was in the past but don't let them stop you accusing me of saying stuff I didn't AGAIN!

I know about JB and the youth player, how long ago was that now? Oh and he showed him arse, thats certainly up there with beating one of your players up with a golf club.

I was happy with Bowyer signing tbh because as you said the stuff he did was in the past but don't let them stop you accusing me of saying stuff I didn't AGAIN!

I know about JB and the youth player, how long ago was that now? Oh and he showed him arse, thats certainly up there with beating one of your players up with a golf club.

They are footballers not horse jumpers......

If we want to build a team then it would be absurd not to move for Bellamy if he was available at a realistic price.

Bellamy burnt his bridges here. Don't forget he fell out with Terry Mac who is still here.

You are kidding right. Terry Mac hadn't even met the bloke when he splattered his disgust all over the rags. :lol:

Seriously, not having a go at anyone in particular, I have no great desire for the fella to return either, but is there really any need for every Bellamy thread to turn into such excited and exaggerated outrage?

Look at the infighting, the hatred in their eyes, the shattered team spirit!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N155024070219-1015.htm

Look at the ginge with his crippled legs!!