Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

TT

Shame you really can't just address the point and leave the vitriol behind, you have some good ideas which is more than some people on here.

I wonder if the laddie is taking notice....

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36377.msg715384#msg715384

Lets not defend your puppy for one moment.

We may get somewhere.

But you cant.

End of.

Glue?  ;)

If not, wtf are you on about? There have been some decent points made in this thread with just a few people trying to throw it off the rails. I thought you may have a point of view but it seems you've fallen foul of being influenced again by who is posting. This is a shame, I'm sure you agree with that really.

Guest Bellers

Craig Bellamy is a fantastic little player. Bags of pace, strength, control and an eye for goal. He'll give everything for his side there's no doubting that.

The million dollar question is, is it worth having that talent if he's constantly acting like a little tosser. Off the field he's violent, abusive, and arrogant, as proved in his various altercations.  Now before anyone mentions Kieron Dyer, yes he's arrogant and generally a little nark, but I'd say that's a complete step down from being a violent thug.

In all honesty I think people are just using the Souness factor as an excuse for Bellamy's departure. Yes, Souness clearly went searching for conflict but Bellamy can't be excused for his actions. Calling your boss a liar on live television would not be tollerated by any superior. If he'd bother to engage his brain before he opened his mouth he might of realised this. The thing is this isn't the first time Bellamy had behaved in this fashion, one stand out memory being Bellamy abusing Souness after he'd removed him from the field against during a match against Charlton, there's just no need.

Although Bellamy is a fantastic player people really need to get over the glory of Feyenoord and such. The fact of the matter is he's a little s*** and is simply not worth the hasstle.

errrr....because we have players like ameobi at the club that some fans actually claim we miss?

errrr...because we are giving longer contracts to players like sibierski?

I'd rather have bellend any day.

When we've got better versions of him in Owen & Martins?

No thanks.

Bellamy can offer us nothing that we already have, we have pace, but these two can actually stick the ball in the net more often to boot.

Sibbi & Ameobi are the donkey's and are needed at this club, i'd like better versions of them, but that certainly isn't Craig Bellamy.

rubbish.

troll

Really ?

Shame you didn't respond to those questions/comments I made a few weeks ago instead of avoiding them, as a fan who had knowledge of the club would have done.

I responded, you started talking shit, you are a sad old muppet etc...

We've covered this ground tithead.

If i wanted to talk to an absolute fuking arshole i would of PM'd certain a tosser who's user name started in 'N' and ended in '5'.

Cant think which utter cunt this could be mind, really stratching the noggin

;)

Big old winky fuker eh, save the bacon etc...

Shame you have to resort to such childish abuse, rather than prove you have greater knowledge of the club  ;D ;D

But you showed in the other post, that you can't prove me wrong, when you avoided answering until it was locked.

Craig Bellamy is a fantastic little player. Bags of pace, strength, control and an eye for goal. He'll give everything for his side there's no doubting that.

The million dollar question is, is it worth having that talent if he's constantly acting like a little tosser. Off the field he's violent, abusive, and arrogant, as proved in his various altercations.  Now before anyone mentions Kieron Dyer, yes he's arrogant and generally a little nark, but I'd say that's a complete step down from being a violent thug.

In all honesty I think people are just using the Souness factor as an excuse for Bellamy's departure. Yes, Souness clearly went searching for conflict but Bellamy can't be excused for his actions. Calling your boss a liar on live television would not be tollerated by any superior. If he'd bother to engage his brain before he opened his mouth he might of realised this. The thing is this isn't the first time Bellamy had behaved in this fashion, one stand out memory being Bellamy abusing Souness after he'd removed him from the field against during a match against Charlton, there's just no need.

Although Bellamy is a fantastic player people really need to get over the glory of Feyenoord and such. The fact of the matter is he's a little s*** and is simply not worth the hasstle.

All of that has been said before. Personally I couldn't give a s*** about him calling souness a liar on TV, the whole bloody thing was engineered by souness and his band of 'yes' men. It's a disgrace that people who had been watching the commitment of Bellamy from the moment he joined the club were prepared then and are still prepared now to think ill of him based on the ramblings of a f****** egotistical maniac like Souness. I find it incredible that you cite the match against Charlton and use that particular match to get at Bellamy. That was the match after which souness should have been sacked because that was the match he sacrificed 3 valuable points to feed his ego. He put his ego ahead of the best interests of the club. Bellamy called him a w****** because he knew that too.

Still, each to their own. For myself, I want to see top players playing for this club and I want to see a manager who can manage awkward personalities.

I'm off now, end of thread for me. It's been difficult the last few pages through the ridiculous sniping by the usual suspects.

TT

Shame you really can't just address the point and leave the vitriol behind, you have some good ideas which is more than some people on here.

I wonder if the laddie is taking notice....

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36377.msg715384#msg715384

Lets not defend your puppy for one moment. (What was the point? 'rubbish'?? Wow, stimulating for a prick like him)

We may get somewhere.

But you cant.

End of.

More abuse, rather than a constructive reply.

Who do you defend exactly ? Or do you think you have a mind of your own, borne out of a knowledge of the club, since KK became manager anyway  ;D

Like i've said before, I don't know where this notion comes that if you think Bellamy is a tosser, you believe, like or rate in any way Graeme Souness.

Ok, just before I go I'll answer this.

Nobody has said that, Dave. But the fact is many people were actually happy with Bellamy at the club until the souness propaganda machine kicked in. There is a connection.

How about this.

Souness and Bellamy are both twats of the highest order.

I never wanted Bellamy out, and if wasn't for Souness being such a prick I reckon he'd still be here. Still a twat himself either way though.

Like i've said before, I don't know where this notion comes that if you think Bellamy is a tosser, you believe, like or rate in any way Graeme Souness.

Nobody has said that, Dave. But the fact is many people were actually happy with Bellamy at the club until the souness propaganda machine kicked in. There is a connection.

Of that there is no doubt. Football fans are fickle, it is proven after every game and result. People love to fight the corner of our players and slag off ones who leave on bad terms.

On the other hand, Bellamy was always trouble before Souness got here, and even though I agree he is a very good player, it's just not what we need in my opinion. Being out of the headlines this year makes a refreshing change, for me at least.

It remains to be seen what a high-calibre manager like Benitez does with him if these latest allegations have substance.

Nobody has said that apart from you and your other account always bringing up the "Souness propoganda machine" in every thread about Bellamy as if he was always the perfect little angel. Souness may have set him up but it wasn't exactly the hardest thing to do was it?

Nobody has said that apart from you and your other account always bringing up the "Souness propoganda machine" in every thread about Bellamy as if he was always the perfect little angel. Souness may have set him up but it wasn't exactly the hardest thing to do was it?

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

"Of that there is no doubt. Football fans are fickle, it is proven after every game and result. People love to fight the corner of our players and slag off ones who leave on bad terms."

Not all supporters are fickle, and love to fight the corner of our players. It depends how you view the situation and events.

In my view, I saw Bellamy as having more to offer Newcastle United than Souness, and correctly - in my opinion - saw Souness as the person who was putting himself before the best interests of the club, and he was the manager....I don't put any of my views before such bias,  a good player is a good player, full stop, whoever he plays for.

Craig Bellamy may well be happy enough to play for the team he supported as a boy - now - but he sure as hell was completely committed to playing for Newcastle united and didn't want to leave the club.

Chris Waddle, Peter Beardsley and Gazza left Newcastle United for far more "treacherous" reasons in my eyes, being local lads, because they WANTED to leave. However understandable their reasons were. Particularly the actions of Peter Beardsley when he waved to the Kop as a Newcastle player and signalled his intentions that he was on his way there, then lied when denying it.

This incident was probably the most gut wrenching, sickening thing, I have EVER witnessed as a NUFC supporter.

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

"Of that there is no doubt. Football fans are fickle, it is proven after every game and result. People love to fight the corner of our players and slag off ones who leave on bad terms."

Not all supporters are fickle, and love to fight the corner of our players. It depends how you view the situation and events.

In my view, I saw Bellamy as having more to offer Newcastle United than Souness, and correctly - in my opinion - saw Souness as the person who was putting himself before the best interests of the club, and he was the manager....I don't put any of my views before such bias,  a good player is a good player, full stop, whoever he plays for.

nough to play for the team he supported as a boy - now - but he sure as hell was completely committed to playing for Newcastle united and didn't want to leave the clubCraig Bellamy may well be happy e.

Chris Waddle, Peter Beardsley and Gazza left Newcastle United for far more "treacherous" reasons in my eyes, being local lads, because they WANTED to leave. However understandable their reasons were.

the man who shouted "fuck off" to robson and ignored team orders,who said,"if rooney comes i'll have to consider my position" doesn't sound like the player you describe.

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

nough to play for the team he supported as a boy - now - but he sure as hell was completely committed to playing for Newcastle united and didn't want to leave the clubCraig Bellamy may well be happy e.

Chris Waddle, Peter Beardsley and Gazza left Newcastle United for far more "treacherous" reasons in my eyes, being local lads, because they WANTED to leave. However understandable their reasons were.

the man who shouted "fuck off" to robson and ignored team orders,who said,"if rooney comes i'll have to consider my position" doesn't sound like the player you describe.

He wanted to play for Newcastle. Would you prefer someone happy to sit on the bench ?

Nowt wrong with wanting to play ....... they should all want to play .......

BTW mate, this is the same player who played for 18 months - 54 games - with a serious knee injury that could have finished his career, and was STILL the most committed player in the team for a lot of games. How committed is that .....

...this is the same player who played for 18 months - 54 games - with a serious knee injury that could have finished his career, and was STILL the most committed player in the team for a lot of games. How committed is that .....

If he DID take a golf club to Riise's legs, I'd very much hope he would be "committed"...to the nearest asylum.

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

the man who shouted "f*** off" to robson and ignored team orders,who said,"if rooney comes i'll have to consider my position" doesn't sound like the player you describe.

He wanted to play for Newcastle. Would you prefer someone happy to sit on the bench ?

BTW mate, this is the same player who played for 18 months - 54 games - with a serious knee injury that could have finished his career, and was STILL the most committed player in the team for a lot of games. How committed is that .....

for desire,ameobi and dabizas did that.yes bellamy was a better but not the player some on here make him out.

i personally think bellmay was heading the way he was even without souness,it will be interesting to see if liverpool try to get shot of him(as is the rumour,even before the game of golf)in the summer.

tin hat time,i think he is very good but over rated,his game up here the other weekend was typical bellamy,scored a simple chance,missed a few more simple chances,looked better than product.

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

Craig Bellamy may well be happy enough to play for the team he supported as a boy - now - but he sure as hell was completely committed to playing for Newcastle united and didn't want to leave the club.

Chris Waddle, Peter Beardsley and Gazza left Newcastle United for far more "treacherous" reasons in my eyes, being local lads, because they WANTED to leave. However understandable their reasons were. Particularly the actions of Peter Beardsley when he waved to the Kop as a Newcastle player and signalled his intentions that he was on his way there, then lied when denying it.

This incident was probably the most gut wrenching, sickening thing, I have EVER witnessed as a NUFC supporter.

Hear, hear. The reaction, and the smug sniping from the Souness camp, even from those who had never met the bloke was disgusting, and that kind spin from the heart of the club was something that was far from enjoyable to see develop.

I don't dream of seeing him back, and recognise that he is neither an angel nor the greatest player in the world, but none of that takes away from what he both gave to the team, and the downright shoddiness of his departure. That People continue to drag the player and those events up and regurgitate some of those myths and rumours is just fucking depressing, and that is what these mocking threads inevitably do.

All of that has been said before. Personally I couldn't give a s*** about him calling souness a liar on TV, the whole bloody thing was engineered by souness and his band of 'yes' men. It's a disgrace that people who had been watching the commitment of Bellamy from the moment he joined the club were prepared then and are still prepared now to think ill of him based on the ramblings of a f****** egotistical maniac like Souness. I find it incredible that you cite the match against Charlton and use that particular match to get at Bellamy. That was the match after which souness should have been sacked because that was the match he sacrificed 3 valuable points to feed his ego. He put his ego ahead of the best interests of the club. Bellamy called him a w****** because he knew that too.

completely agree HTL  :thup:

i wrote a article about this subject when it happened on a different source and it including most of what you just wrote

He's not coming back, that's the only relevant point, it's not a plausible idea, and as for "I know more about the club than you", hillarious that this seems to come from the more "mature" posters.

"Disgusting!", "Disgrace" etc....

Both Souness and Bellamy are gone, rowing about it now is totally pointless except to try to score points off each other on a messageboard......neeeeerrrrr, I told you Souness was shite...... If you're going to be childish at least try to be amusing with it.

Guest sittingontheball

And will this mean it's time for a new club selection?

Bellamy used a 3 wood.  You know, RIISE WITH A SPOON.

Of that there is no doubt. Football fans are fickle, it is proven after every game and result. People love to fight the corner of our players and slag off ones who leave on bad terms.

On the other hand, Bellamy was always trouble before Souness got here, and even though I agree he is a very good player, it's just not what we need in my opinion. Being out of the headlines this year makes a refreshing change, for me at least.

It remains to be seen what a high-calibre manager like Benitez does with him if these latest allegations have substance.

I think I should add more to my initial reply to Dave.

From reputation I think Bellamy is probably a tosser of the highest order but I detest souness. The difference between me and various others on here is I'm not self righteous, I don't give a s*** whether he's a tossesr or a great bloke. What matters to me is whether he's a good footballer or not. 

A good manager will correctly manage difficult people, Souness couldn't manage him and wanted him out. The number of people who are so easily prepared to think Bellamy was excellent for us as a player then suddenly turn at the say-so of a proven egotistical w****** like souness actually makes me sick to the stomach.

...this is the same player who played for 18 months - 54 games - with a serious knee injury that could have finished his career, and was STILL the most committed player in the team for a lot of games. How committed is that .....

If he DID take a golf club to Riise's legs, I'd very much hope he would be "committed"...to the nearest asylum.

If he actually whacked him properly with a golf club he'd have broken his leg(s), so I'm guessing he didn't really do this. If he did I'd expect him to be the subject of legal action right now for GBH, or something.

Guest Gemmill

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

I can't take you seriously about Bellamy any more.  I know for a FACT that as the chants of "Bellamy, what's the score?" died out at SJP recently, a lone, plaintive voice could be heard screaming "I wanna know what love isssssss........I want you to show meeeeee!".  And it was YOU singing to Bellamy from the stands.

FACTS!