Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

If we can get CB back at the giveaway price we sold him or less, then I'd do the deal today. Virtually all of the footballers, with only a handful of exceptions are spoilt tw@ts so I couldn't care less now as it's not worth worrying about their behaviour. We still have players on our books who dragged our names in the mud with their sexual escapades and alleged rape. So who cares if CB sinks a few pints and calls somebody a paki? Or gets into the odd brawl?

Bottom line is I 'd rather see Bellamy than watch another donkey like ameobi or sibierski next season which is what we look like ending up with. Also, I definitely don't want to see him at villa, spurs or bolton.

Get him back Glen. It'll be OK and if he helps us win or get to a top four position then all this whining will be forgotten.

absolutely nailed on. The whining would stop as soon as he walked through the door ........

But he's not going to walk through the door, so get over him and move on.

If Freddie hadn't sacked Sir Bob 4 games into the season and replaced him with Souness then there's a good chance Bellamy would still be here, all these things are just the fall out from that one ridiculous decision.

BTW I'd be happy if he came back, however I'm not going to waste my time pining after him like some teenager who's been dumped by his first love. :smitten:

get a grip ffs.

Shame - it could be worse, we could have local lads and NUFC supporters wanting to leave the club. Due to having a s*** board. Or we could be qualifying for europe regularly, and buying top quality players....with people thinking we still have a s*** board.....

get a grip ffs

Did you just copy and paste this from a different thread because I'm getting a strong feeling of déjà vu here.

If we can get CB back at the giveaway price we sold him or less, then I'd do the deal today. Virtually all of the footballers, with only a handful of exceptions are spoilt tw@ts so I couldn't care less now as it's not worth worrying about their behaviour. We still have players on our books who dragged our names in the mud with their sexual escapades and alleged rape. So who cares if CB sinks a few pints and calls somebody a paki? Or gets into the odd brawl?

Bottom line is I 'd rather see Bellamy than watch another donkey like ameobi or sibierski next season which is what we look like ending up with. Also, I definitely don't want to see him at villa, spurs or bolton.

Get him back Glen. It'll be OK and if he helps us win or get to a top four position then all this whining will be forgotten.

absolutely nailed on. The whining would stop as soon as he walked through the door ........

But he's not going to walk through the door, so get over him and move on.

If Freddie hadn't sacked Sir Bob 4 games into the season and replaced him with Souness then there's a good chance Bellamy would still be here, all these things are just the fall out from that one ridiculous decision.

BTW I'd be happy if he came back, however I'm not going to waste my time pining after him like some teenager who's been dumped by his first love. :smitten:

get a grip ffs.

Shame - it could be worse, we could have local lads and NUFC supporters wanting to leave the club. Due to having a s*** board. Or we could be qualifying for europe regularly, and buying top quality players....with people thinking we still have a s*** board.....

get a grip ffs

Did you just copy and paste this from a different thread because I'm getting a strong feeling of déjà vu here.

I see you copy and paste my comments onto toontastic  ;D

I'm not that infatuated with you .......

get a grip ffs

;D

Like i've said before, I don't know where this notion comes that if you think Bellamy is a tosser, you believe, like or rate in any way Graeme Souness.

Ok, just before I go I'll answer this.

Nobody has said that, Dave. But the fact is many people were actually happy with Bellamy at the club until the souness propaganda machine kicked in. There is a connection.

Nobody has said that apart from you and your other account always bringing up the "Souness propoganda machine" in every thread about Bellamy as if he was always the perfect little angel. Souness may have set him up but it wasn't exactly the hardest thing to do was it?

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

"Of that there is no doubt. Football fans are fickle, it is proven after every game and result. People love to fight the corner of our players and slag off ones who leave on bad terms."

Not all supporters are fickle, and love to fight the corner of our players. It depends how you view the situation and events.

In my view, I saw Bellamy as having more to offer Newcastle United than Souness, and correctly - in my opinion - saw Souness as the person who was putting himself before the best interests of the club, and he was the manager....I don't put any of my views before such bias,  a good player is a good player, full stop, whoever he plays for.

nough to play for the team he supported as a boy - now - but he sure as hell was completely committed to playing for Newcastle united and didn't want to leave the clubCraig Bellamy may well be happy e.

Chris Waddle, Peter Beardsley and Gazza left Newcastle United for far more "treacherous" reasons in my eyes, being local lads, because they WANTED to leave. However understandable their reasons were.

the man who shouted "f*** off" to robson and ignored team orders,who said,"if rooney comes i'll have to consider my position" doesn't sound like the player you describe.

He wanted to play for Newcastle. Would you prefer someone happy to sit on the bench ?

Nowt wrong with wanting to play ....... they should all want to play .......

BTW mate, this is the same player who played for 18 months - 54 games - with a serious knee injury that could have finished his career, and was STILL the most committed player in the team for a lot of games. How committed is that .....

I can't take you seriously about Bellamy any more.  I know for a FACT that as the chants of "Bellamy, what's the score?" died out at SJP recently, a lone, plaintive voice could be heard screaming "I wanna know what love isssssss........I want you to show meeeeee!".  And it was YOU singing to Bellamy from the stands.

FACTS!

OMG. How embarrassing for you, Gemmill. After a few months of fairly sensible posts I see nothing has really changed.

Like i've said before, I don't know where this notion comes that if you think Bellamy is a tosser, you believe, like or rate in any way Graeme Souness.

Ok, just before I go I'll answer this.

Nobody has said that, Dave. But the fact is many people were actually happy with Bellamy at the club until the souness propaganda machine kicked in. There is a connection.

Nobody has said that apart from you and your other account always bringing up the "Souness propoganda machine" in every thread about Bellamy as if he was always the perfect little angel. Souness may have set him up but it wasn't exactly the hardest thing to do was it?

irrelevant.

As Dave said .....

"Of that there is no doubt. Football fans are fickle, it is proven after every game and result. People love to fight the corner of our players and slag off ones who leave on bad terms."

Not all supporters are fickle, and love to fight the corner of our players. It depends how you view the situation and events.

In my view, I saw Bellamy as having more to offer Newcastle United than Souness, and correctly - in my opinion - saw Souness as the person who was putting himself before the best interests of the club, and he was the manager....I don't put any of my views before such bias,  a good player is a good player, full stop, whoever he plays for.

nough to play for the team he supported as a boy - now - but he sure as hell was completely committed to playing for Newcastle united and didn't want to leave the clubCraig Bellamy may well be happy e.

Chris Waddle, Peter Beardsley and Gazza left Newcastle United for far more "treacherous" reasons in my eyes, being local lads, because they WANTED to leave. However understandable their reasons were.

the man who shouted "fuck off" to robson and ignored team orders,who said,"if rooney comes i'll have to consider my position" doesn't sound like the player you describe.

He wanted to play for Newcastle. Would you prefer someone happy to sit on the bench ?

Nowt wrong with wanting to play ....... they should all want to play .......

BTW mate, this is the same player who played for 18 months - 54 games - with a serious knee injury that could have finished his career, and was STILL the most committed player in the team for a lot of games. How committed is that .....

I can't take you seriously about Bellamy any more.  I know for a FACT that as the chants of "Bellamy, what's the score?" died out at SJP recently, a lone, plaintive voice could be heard screaming "I wanna know what love isssssss........I want you to show meeeeee!".  And it was YOU singing to Bellamy from the stands.

FACTS!

don't know if I will take you seriously Gem, after such a daft response, to a perfectly ligit observation by myself. Fact also is, if you STILL don't see the value of players with desire to win, having suffered players at the club like Marcelino, Luque and other such assortment of knackers, you will NEVER have half decent judgement.

get a grip ffs

;D

You're not? :'(

What if I chase you around the bedroom with a golf club shouting profanities at you in a Welsh accent.

Would you be more infatuated with me then?

get a grip ffs

;D

What if I chase you around the bedroom with a golf club shouting profanities at you in a Welsh accent.

if you are Catherine Zeta Jones I might

I wanted Bellamy out, not because he said fuck off to Souness, or even because he feigned injury (if that is what he did do), no, but because he lied to his Chairman and manager and went back on an agreement behind doors to take the matter no further, and on live TV too, in a cringeworthy and embarrassing (for the club) manner that reeked of me, myself and I.

I'm not sure if your memory is playing tricks on you but how was Souness saying on TV in a very snarky manner that Bellamy walked out of training with an 'injury' NOT taking the matter any further.

It was clearly not agreed that Souness would protect his dropping of Bellamy by blaming the no-show on injury, as it was quite clear that Bellamy was caught on the hop, failed to think on his feet and back up that lie under pressure. He responded by saying that he was fit to play.

Doing the interview in the first place was possibly foolish, but I'm not sure damning him for telling the truth is entirely fair. Souness baited Bellamy, and Bellamy (as expected) fell for it.

get a grip ffs

;D

if you are Catherine Zeta Jones I might

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40737000/jpg/_40737490_zeta.jpg

"Come here Leazes my lovely"! :lol:

Give over with that crap man. That's why he faked an injury when he was asked to do a job for the "team he wanted to play for". And don't come out with the "Souness was a liar" b*llocks either, because if he really was lying I'm pretty sure Bellamy could have done the club for fining him.

Give over with that crap man. That's why he faked an injury when he was asked to do a job for the "team he wanted to play for". And don't come out with the "Souness was a liar" b*llocks either, because if he really was lying I'm pretty sure Bellamy could have done the club for fining him.

As I said, he played for a season and a half with a serious knee injury. And still showed more desire to win and appetite than anyone over that consistent period. Anyone who disputes this either didn't watch the team or has a short, selective memory, which appears to be the case among quite a number of people, simply because he isn't our player anymore. I suppose you will say that you prefer Marcelino and the Luque's of this world ?

Likewise, when he said he wouldn't want to stay if Rooney came ? Do you also prefer players to be happy sitting on the bench ? Do you bollocks.

What would you have said if Shearer had been asked to play on the right wing ? Aye, stupid isn't it. I can't believe after all this time there are still people around who can't see that Souness deliberatly forced this situation onto Bellamy, putting himself before his job and the good of the club, of which playing him out of position was also part of his ploy to undermine and sell his intended sale to gullible supporters of a popular player.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this thread. Might do both actually.

aye, its very sad that people are fickle and only think footballers are good if they play for Newcastle, then shit when they move on somewhere else. Very sad indeed.

Great talent but he is just to much of a problem to have at the club, some managers will take him and not care, Like Big Sam does with Diouf. Could be an option for Bella's a move to Bolton, much more of a talent than Diouf is, and about the same on the problem scale.

Guest Sniffer

I aslo haven't seen many posts addressing the fact that robson was also to blame for the events after he'd been fired. Souness was brought in because BR had let everybody trample all over him and in the end couldn't control the dressing room.

Nobody came out of it with any credit at all but, unless there are some players coming in as good or better than CB, I'd have him back. I'm tired of watching plodders up front.

Guest elbee909

Souness forcing Bellamy out seems far less of a crime to me than Shepherd forcing Souness in.  One gets defended where the other doesn't though, eh?  :smitten:

Saying that, I still think it's a huge shame Bellers is gone; brilliant player and we lost something when he left, whatever the circumstances.