Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Never mind Bellamy. I still can't get over the fact Keegan's left us...

Fuck's sake people, GET OVER IT!  :rolleyes:

Agreed. Don't start Bellamy threads if you don't want to talk about him, simple.  :thup:

I'm very happy not to see the issues raked up again and again, but as long as people continue to spout bollocks about his time here, his worth to the club and the manner of his departure, then forgive me for re-entering the argument.

last night Craig showed you what he is all about fuckers

now shut up

Last night a footballer that I couldn't give two fucks about scored a goal for a team that I couldn't give two fucks about.

Now get a grip.  Fucker.

So why even bother to comment about him in the thread then Gem?

I wonder if this stems back to him being substituted in a football match by Souness as well. :( 

I hope the little twat gets turfed out on his ear.

However, the Wales striker will be the first casualty of a summer clear-out at Anfield. (Times)

I really fucking hope so.

See, no point getting all het up, you do care really. :cheesy:

What I'm commenting on is the obsession some people on here have about a player that hasn't played for NUFC for two years.  He's not our player any more.  Why do people use him as a stick (or golf club :razz: ) to batter people with?  I don't like the lad, and I'd take some sick pleasure in seeing him getting kicked out of Liverpool, but I take no sort of pleasure, enjoyment, frustration, annoyance, or anything else in seeing him score a goal for a team that I don't care about, in a competition which doesn't concern me.

That's my point.  I just do not understand the obsession with the lad.  He was a good player for us, but had Liverpool come calling when he was at NUFC, he wouldn't be playing for us anyway, regardless of what happened with Souness.  I don't care about Craig Bellamy.  Others remain obsessed like some jilted lover.

I don't think many people do care about Craig Bellamy as a person though do they? Just the absurd manner in which we managed to show one of our better players the door.

If Liverpool had come in and bought him for £15 million, it may have been dissapointing for some but I doubt anyone would have been particularly upset if we had used the money wisely.

Guest Gemmill

now shut up

Last night a footballer that I couldn't give two fucks about scored a goal for a team that I couldn't give two fucks about.

Now get a grip.  Fucker.

I wonder if this stems back to him being substituted in a football match by Souness as well. :( 

However, the Wales striker will be the first casualty of a summer clear-out at Anfield. (Times)

What I'm commenting on is the obsession some people on here have about a player that hasn't played for NUFC for two years.  He's not our player any more.  Why do people use him as a stick (or golf club :razz: ) to batter people with?  I don't like the lad, and I'd take some sick pleasure in seeing him getting kicked out of Liverpool, but I take no sort of pleasure, enjoyment, frustration, annoyance, or anything else in seeing him score a goal for a team that I don't care about, in a competition which doesn't concern me.

That's my point.  I just do not understand the obsession with the lad.  He was a good player for us, but had Liverpool come calling when he was at NUFC, he wouldn't be playing for us anyway, regardless of what happened with Souness.  I don't care about Craig Bellamy.  Others remain obsessed like some jilted lover.

I don't think many people do care about Craig Bellamy as a person though do they? Just the absurd manner in which we managed to show one of our better players the door.

If Liverpool had come in and bought him for £15 million, it may have been dissapointing for some but I doubt anyone would have been particularly upset if we used the money wisely.

But it was two years ago man.  And two years later we've got people all but gloating that "Bellamy showed you what he's about last night".  He scored for Liverpool ffs.  Who cares?

now shut up

Now get a grip.  Fucker.

If Liverpool had come in and bought him for £15 million, it may have been dissapointing for some but I doubt anyone would have been particularly upset if we used the money wisely.

But it was two years ago man.  And two years later we've got people all but gloating that "Bellamy showed you what he's about last night".  He scored for Liverpool ffs.  Who cares?

Not that I advocate it but I would guess most saying "Bellamy showed you what he's about last night" are doing so in reaction to people starting and posting in threads like this one. Quit jumping on every tabloid tale or wishing broken legs on the lad etc and there won't be any need for people to react.

Guest Gemmill

now shut up

Now get a grip.  Fucker.

Not that I advocate it but I would guess most saying "Bellamy showed you what he's about last night" are doing so in reaction to people starting and posting in threads like this one. Quit jumping on every tabloid tale or wishing broken legs on the lad etc and there won't be any need for people to react.

Sorry that still doesn't explain the gloating over the fact that he scored a goal for another football team.  The only time I care about Bellamy is when we're playing his team, at which time I want him to miss a boatload of chances.  Thankfully he duly obliged this season.  Others like to gloat when he scores goals or passes the ball nicely (ffs!) for Liverpool.  Weird.

now shut up

Now get a grip.  Fucker.

Sorry that still doesn't explain the gloating over the fact that he scored a goal for another football team.  The only time I care about Bellamy is when we're playing his team, at which time I want him to miss a boatload of chances.  Thankfully he duly obliged this season.  Others like to gloat when he scores goals or passes the ball nicely (ffs!) for Liverpool.  Weird.

I just don't think it is in any way gloating. They are just defending their view that Bellamy was/is a good player against those who say we are better off without him, and to a degree such displays would seem to back that up. I'm sure nobody takes any pleasure in watching him help another team win.

This thread is hilarious.

Could any other player earn 15 pages of arguments?

Personally I still like Bellamy and wwould wish him the best of luck in his career if he didn't play for L'Pool.

Great footballer. Useless manager hired by a useless Chairman gave him rope. He jumped. He was sold for a pittance.

All agreed? Now can we go back to moaning about Luque?

now shut up

Now get a grip.  Fucker.

I hope the little t*** gets turfed out on his ear.

I really f****** hope so.

gloating? you're too stupid for a robot head.. i wasn't even that serious ffs

i don't care about Bellamy.. i don't even want him back.. just thought it was nice for him and Riise to score and shut the media bullshit for once..

oh and cheers BottledDog for making it clear..

Agreed. Don't start Bellamy threads if you don't want to talk about him, simple.  :thup:

I'm very happy not to see the issues raked up again and again, but as long as people continue to spout bollocks about his time here, his worth to the club and the manner of his departure, then forgive me for re-entering the argument.

Aye, and that's the point. It seems difficult for some to grasp though.

Guest Sniffer

This isn't just raking up the past. There is an outside chance that Bellamy might be available in the summer if benitez buys a couple of forwards. The last thing we should want is our top rivals to get him for a song while we end up with another luque.

Guest Sniffer

I honestly don't know.

I do think we are better off with him in the team than without him and FS, as he claims to be a fan, has to see that as well. From a financial pov it makes sense to spend about 4-5 mill on CB rather than an unknown espicially a foreigner who may take a couple of years to settle down  :undecided:

Could Roeder deal with him and is FS big enough to let bygones be bygones. And AS as well if it comes to that, for the good of the team? If so, I definitely think it would be CB's last chance other than at blackburn, perhaps.

Guest Gemmill

A lot of Shepherd's biggest defenders are also Bellamy's. Spot the irony.

Spot the absurd generalisation.

I had exactly the same thought but couldn't be arsed to reply, tbh.

A generalisation it might be, but I would say it covers you and NE5 tbf.

Alex and boo boo probably cover you, sunshine.  ^-^

Guest Gemmill

BANTER.

Weren't you rebuking Gemmill for not making sensible posts two pages ago? Spot the irony :razz: