Biggest disappointment?

Dave

Guest Hodgson09

Easily Owen not because he is crap because he is anything but crap, but because we haven't seen enough of him, his injury situation has been the biggest disappointment of the season. Nothing more disappointing than that, next on the list would have to be how we lost to Birmingham.

Luque and Shambles are the biggest disapointments for me. Titus has had two very good games crunching tackes etc, but you know as soon as he's put under pressure by some real quality team he'll be back to the usual costing us the game and yet more points. 

Duff got better as the game went on (when the booing started i remember thinking), he needs longer, he wasn't that bad last night, quite good near the end. All in all though yes still a let down this season.

Guest BillyRay Valentine

way too harsh on duff, didn't he come to us off the back of a long lay off at chelsea? then had another spell out injured and is only just returning to fitness - takes time for a player to get back to his best after any significant time out injured and duff is certainly looking more lively with each passing game. i didn't think he was that bad last night.

how can anyone look past luque? 10 million quid for suposedly one of the best wide players in spain, yet couldn't even give him away half a season later so far has his stock fallen. i don't buy any of that 'roeder hasn't given him a chance/messed him about' guff either as we fucked with milner far more than we've ever done with luque. a disgrace to his profession.

When Bramble is good, he is normally excellent and far outshines his partners (as much as some will disagree he did this with Woodgate on a couple of occasions) but when he loses concentration and confidence he is a clown!

Said this before but if we could put John Terry's brain in Brambles body we would have an unstoppable defender!