Central defence

Guest tobiazvanderziaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I voted for Gooch - Bramble. Taylor will probably be better than both in the near future, but he's still learning. At the moment, the reality is he's making just as many mistakes as Bramble, and Bramble has that extra bit of power and pace which tips things his way.

It's a bit tricky for Roeder, because I understand why he wants to include Taylor, to give us a bit more aerial power. But Solano gives us something at full back, and starts off a lot of good moves for us. I'd play Solano - Gooch - Bramble - Babayaro.

The only vital mistake that Taylor made this season is the red card against Birmingam

Bramble made alot more like the 2 goals against Fulham,Bolton...cant think of more right now but i dont agree that Taylor is making as many mistakes as Bramble

If taylor wernt a geordie- or 3 weeks off being a geordie- he would never be still in team.

He has made many mistakes but they will never get pointed out

because he is a geordie.

The academy system isn't good enough.

Missing out on players like Shearer, carrick but gtting people like huntington and damager.

Taylor never made the amount of mistakes Bramble did so for sure Taylor

Taylor only mistake this season is the red card against Birmingam

listen mate, i don't know if you have language difficulties, mental difficulties or both. That is the most ridiculous thing i've read so far today, and I read the Sun occassionaly.

Taylor has made as many mistakes as Bramble this season, and has been directly to blame for more goals. Both are capable of mistakes, what we need to ask ourselves is what they are capable of contributing to the team.

well............

Bramble has more strength, pace, is better in the tackle, is better in the air, and passes the ball better, is two footed. But Taylor is a geordie, so lets just ignore all that.

Bramble has always been the first defender on Roeder's teamsheet, and will continue to be. Him and Gooch will form the central defence and rightfully so.

listen mate, i don't know if you have language difficulties, mental difficulties or both. That is the most ridiculous thing i've read so far today, and I read the Sun occassionaly.

Taylor has made as many mistakes as Bramble this season, and has been directly to blame for more goals. Both are capable of mistakes, what we need to ask ourselves is what they are capable of contributing to the team.

well............

Bramble has more strength, pace, is better in the tackle, is better in the air, and passes the ball better, is two footed. But Taylor is a geordie, so lets just ignore all that.

Bramble has always been the first defender on Roeder's teamsheet, and will continue to be. Him and Gooch will form the central defence and rightfully so.

Tell me where Taylor made mistake that led to a goal???

well............

birmingham home (as you said)

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

We beat Celta 1:0 and he scored the goal

Where is his mistake??? :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

no we beat them 2-1 and he was at fault for their goal

fucking genius

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

Taylor's mistakes are not as vital as Titus's

And Bramble is making them for years

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

ok, but get your facts right. Using your stupid fucking symbols, when you're the one who's clearly wrong.

Taylor has been directly at fault for more goals than Titus this season, that was my point

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

ok, but get your facts right. Using your stupid f****** symbols, when you're the one who's clearly wrong.

Taylor has been directly at fault for more goals than Titus this season, that was my point

I think that you are wrong and you are full of shit

I just watched Celta's goal and i didnt see where is Taylor's fault???

Get your facts right and then come back

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

ok, but get your facts right. Using your stupid f****** symbols, when you're the one who's clearly wrong.

I think that you are wrong and you are full of s***

he virtually headed it out of Given's hands

get my facts right? it's not a fact it's an opinion

a minute ago you were saying the score was 1-0, honestly, what the fuck has happened to this board

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

a minute ago you were saying the score was 1-0, honestly, what the f*** has happened to this board

I forgot what was the score...its doesnt matter if it was 1:0 or 2:1

The point is that you are talking complete shit

Celta's goal was powerful shot outside the box you moron

I cant see where Taylor's fault is?

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

a minute ago you were saying the score was 1-0, honestly, what the f*** has happened to this board

The point is that you are talking complete s***

this is the last time i will type this.    Taylor    headed    it    out    of    Given's    hands,    which    led    to    the    goal

it is my OPINION that it was Taylor's fault for the goal, just like it was at The Emirates when he needlesly gave away a free kick leading to a goal

moron? mate you can't even speak english

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

this is the last time i will type this.    Taylor     headed     it     out    of     Given's     hands,     which    led    to     the     goal

it is my OPINION that it was Taylor's fault for the goal, just like it was at The Emirates when he needlesly gave away a free kick leading to a goal

I suggest that it is better for you to watch that game again before you can make another stupid comments

Taylor never touched the ball with his head

Maybe my english is not as good as your but at least im not talking bollocks like you

well............

man u away

celta vigo home

arsenal away

wigan home

f****** genius

this is the last time i will type this.    Taylor     headed     it     out    of     Given's     hands,     which    led    to     the     goal

I suggest that it is better for you to watch that game again before you can make another stupid comments

Taylor never touched the ball with his head

Maybe my english is not as good as your but at least im not talking bollocks like you

whatever, youtube reliant immigrant

the truth hurts more than anything

Stop talking shit when you dont understand anything about football

How difficult is it?

After watching this and especially the last replay you should apologize to me and you must say that you was wrong

http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.aspx?fxid=308897&cpid=6

you obviously don't remember the game or else you wouldn't need youtube, do me a favour and find a longer clip, ie one that shows the mistake that you've clearly forgotten

FFS.

After watching this and especially the last replay you should apologize to me and you must say that you was wrong

you obviously don't remember the game or else you wouldn't need youtube, do me a favour and find a longer clip, ie one that shows the mistake that you've clearly forgotten

The point is that its not Taylor's fault for their goal.period

Fuck off.

The point is that its not Taylor's fault for their goal.period

that's called an opinion Albert

mine (and that of Sky Sports) is that Taylor is to blame

you said the following.......

"we beat celta 1:0"

"Taylor never touched the ball with his head)

we've established that you were wrong on both counts, yet you're still being argumentative. Honestly, it's like quoting Shakespeare to a 5 year old.