Central defence

Guest tobiazvanderziaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Moe-Ali

I say we let the team pick its self.

Honestly, these players have to show us that they are gonna be able to do it, and some of them are on their last chances, for example titus/baba. but if they can be solid for us along with gooch, taylor and nobby, and we can put together a nice run for the end of the season, then why not have them return next season,  and its not a question of effort, because they all know that no clubs want a newcastle defensive reject. But for now, i think we will be going

Nobby Bramble Gooch Baba.

IF bramble pulls a bramble, then what can we do but put in taylor.

f*** off.

After watching this and especially the last replay you should apologize to me and you must say that you was wrong

http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.aspx?fxid=308897&cpid=6

you obviously don't remember the game or else you wouldn't need youtube, do me a favour and find a longer clip, ie one that shows the mistake that you've clearly forgotten

The point is that its not Taylor's fault for their goal.period

that's called an opinion Albert

mine (and that of Sky Sports) is that Taylor is to blame

you said the following.......

"we beat celta 1:0"

"Taylor never touched the ball with his head)

we've established that you were wrong on both counts, yet you're still being argumentative. Honestly, it's like quoting Shakespeare to a 5 year old.

At least i have opinion of my own

You dont have your own opinion,you trust sky sports more than your own eyes

If you watched the goal instead of reading articles maybe you will stop writing bollocks

peace :thup:

Guest Darth Toon

2006/07 Competitive Newcastle Goals Conceded with and without Bramble...

With:17 goals conceded in 22 games

Without: 32 goals conceded in 20 games

Don't you start trying to bring facts into the equation here - everyone knows Taylor and Gooch is the best bet!  :)

f*** off.

After watching this and especially the last replay you should apologize to me and you must say that you was wrong

you obviously don't remember the game or else you wouldn't need youtube, do me a favour and find a longer clip, ie one that shows the mistake that you've clearly forgotten

we've established that you were wrong on both counts, yet you're still being argumentative. Honestly, it's like quoting Shakespeare to a 5 year old.

If you watched the goal instead of reading articles maybe you will stop writing bollocks

i was at the game, right behind the goal, hence why i saw the mistake (and actually knew the score ffs)

were you there? no, i doubt it.

This argument has gone on too long, anyone with a brain knows that Taylor made a mistake for that goal. Someone just back me up please so we can just shut this stupid fucker up. NOW

f*** off.

i was at the game, right behind the goal, hence why i saw the mistake (and actually knew the score ffs)

This argument has gone on too long, anyone with a brain knows that Taylor made a mistake for that goal. Someone just back me up please so we can just shut this stupid fucker up. NOW

It doesnt matter that you were at the game and i wasnt

Someone with a brain who knows anything about football will tell you that it wasnt Taylor's fault for that goal and that he didnt touch the ball with his head

You are the stupiest person i've seen here with the stupiest argument about how Taylor is making the same mistakes as Bramble

You are full of shit

f*** off.

It doesnt matter that you were at the game and i wasnt

Someone with a brain who knows anything about football will tell you that it wasnt Taylor's fault for that goal and that he didnt touch the ball with his head

You are the stupiest person i've seen here with the stupiest argument about how Taylor is making the same mistakes as Bramble

You are full of s***

someone do this a guy a fucking favour, please. He's obviously confusing the word 'head' with 'foot' or something

Taylor and Gooch everyday for me. Bramble is a liability and shouldn't really have a long term future at the club. Yes he's had a couple of decent games recently but i see no reason to think that this is any different to all the other times that he's had a couple of good games then fucked up. Consistency is massively important for defenders and he hasn't progressed at all in the time he's been here. It's time to move on IMO. Taylor and Gooch could be the long term partnership for us so me may aswell see if they're compatible before we buy him. :thup:

Jesus fucking Christ, how many times? NO YOUTUBE LINKS!

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeah. :laugh:

Thick as fuck tbh.

Nah, I just didn’t bother reading the rules and regulations.  :coolsmiley:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=187

Date Registered:  December 26, 2004, 02:02:47 PM

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36589.msg720854#msg720854

Jesus fucking Christ, how many times? NO YOUTUBE LINKS!

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeah. :laugh:

Thick as fuck tbh.

Nah, I just didnt bother reading the rules and regulations.  :coolsmiley:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=187

Date Registered:  December 26, 2004, 02:02:47 PM

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36589.msg720854#msg720854

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the sticky topics.