Juande Ramos for Next Season

juniatmoko

If for whatever reason Roeder isnt here next season, and this guy wants to play champions league footy then Newcastle are a good club for him because he wont get a top 4 club as they arnt losing their managers although Chelsea may lose theirs i expect they will get someone else. Also Spurs and Bolton arnt losing their managers, so why not here, baring in mind Roeder is gone.

If for whatever reason Roeder isnt here next season, and this guy wants to play champions league footy then Newcastle are a good club for him because he wont get a top 4 club as they arnt losing their managers although Chelsea may lose theirs i expect they will get someone else. Also Spurs and Bolton arnt losing their managers, so why not here, baring in mind Roeder is gone.

Agree... tbh O0

If for whatever reason Roeder isnt here next season, and this guy wants to play champions league footy then Newcastle are a good club for him

How?  If he stays where he is he'll have CL footie next season anyway, whereas here he'd have to build the squad up to a point where it's good enough jsut to challenge for a CL spot.

Erm, how about because NUFC are 7 or more players away from being good enough to get anywhere near a CL spot?

Erm, how about because NUFC are 7 or more players away from being good enough to get anywhere near a CL spot?

Sevilla ain't that good either when he first time came... it's depend on NUFC management to give him challenge in one of the best league in this world... but i am a bit pessimistic with daft NUFC management could do that.. ;P nahh..... NUFC for take over campaign first tbh. Ahhh... maybe Ramos  is just a day dreaming ;P

Sevilla ain't that good either when he first time came... it's depend on NUFC management to give him challenge in one of the best league in this world... but i am a bit pessimistic with daft NUFC management could do that.. ;P nahh..... NUFC for take over campaign first tbh. Ahhh... maybe Ramos  is just a day dreaming ;P

Dreaming is good, but the point remaisn that if he wants CL football, he'd best steer clear of NUFC.