Semis We can beat anyone.

Guest Deep456

Main problem is if we go out next Thursday someone  will point out this thread and Deep will be hung from the Tyne Bridge by his knackers.

Certainly one plus of being knocked out.

Guest Billybob

Bremen is a very good team with plenty of quality players. So are Benfica. Together with Sevilla they are the three favourites above us imo. Beyond that we have as much chance as anyone else. And of course on our day we can beat anyone so we're definitely contenders for the cup.

Actually the bookies have it as:

Bremen : 3-1 Favourites

Tottenham: 4-1

Sevilla: 6-1

Benfica: 10-1

Newcastle: 10-1

Espanyol: 12-1

PSG: 16-1

Not much variation from that order either after looking around. Benfica might be worth it at those odds

Guest Deep456

Absolute bollocks. :)

Whoever we get in the quarter-finals, it will be a hard draw. Espanyol are my dark horses, and Osasuna are a decent Spanish team. Vigo were a s*** Spanish team and we only squeezed past them. Lens are doing well in France and Spurs are dangerous in general, especially at home, and are having a very good European campaign. Bremen, Benfica, Sevilla - unmistakably difficult.

And we're not even there yet!

Jesus Christ.

Enough from you. I know we are going to win end of. You heard it here first. :D Spurs are nothing compared to us, we just fkn muck it up sometimes but we are 5 times the team spurs are. If we didn't have injuries I assure you we would be sitting 5th in a piss poor premiership. We are 6pts off 6th and we had a shocking year of football.

Guest magpies_rawk

You're f****** crackers.

It's ironic though. I will love it if we win it love it. It would mean we won more cups than Arsenal and Tottenham in one season.

ironic indeed that the last time someone used that "love it" phrase, our season crumbled...

Whoever we get in the quarter-finals, it will be a hard draw. Espanyol are my dark horses, and Osasuna are a decent Spanish team. Vigo were a s*** Spanish team and we only squeezed past them. Lens are doing well in France and Spurs are dangerous in general, especially at home, and are having a very good European campaign. Bremen, Benfica, Sevilla - unmistakably difficult.

Jesus Christ.

Enough from you. I know we are going to win end of. You heard it here first. :D Spurs are nothing compared to us, we just fkn muck it up sometimes but we are 5 times the team spurs are. If we didn't have injuries I assure you we would be sitting 5th in a piss poor premiership. We are 6pts off 6th and we had a shocking year of football.

Spurs arguably had the better result on Thursday.  :cheesy:

Jesus Christ.

Spurs arguably had the better result on Thursday.  :cheesy:

Undoubtedly. ???

Braga aren't going to win by two clear goals at White Hart Lane. Spurs are through.

Guest kingdawson

Jesus Christ.

How wrong could you be tbh.

These Spurs fans deserve to get banned just for replying to this ****ing topic post-match and bringing it to the top of the list.

Seriously, how long are we going to tolerate rampant WUMs like this on our board?

These Spurs fans deserve to get banned just for replying to this ****ing topic post-match and bringing it to the top of the list.

Seriously, how long are we going to tolerate rampant WUMs like this on our board?

He's banned, mate.

Guest BooBoo

Chill man Oldtype, it gives their lives a purpose. Just a few daft kids who dont know any better, nowt to really ban them for.

Guest the_guv_nor

tbh honest i laugh at how dillusional spurs fans are, they really are down there with Everton supporters!