Berbatov for Toon

Guest sicko2ndbest

emre <<<jenas

:laugh:

f****** idiot

Emre is supposed to be a creative midfielder yet he hardly creates or scores. Jenas may not be as 'flashy' as him but he's way more productive.

Jenas is one of the least productive players I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

prepare for Kingdawson to pull out his goal stats.

Given > Robinson

Babayaro < Lee

Bramble < King

Taylor > Dawson

Solano = Chimbonda

N'Zogbia > Malbranque

Butt > Zokora

Emre > Tanio/Ghaly

Milner < Lennon

Martins < Berbatov

Owen > Keane/Defoe

Newcastle 6 - 4 Tottenham.

...Is how i see it, shame about the huge difference in squad depth and quality of mananger.

quality of manager? - how many of that squad that you judge inferior to us are MJ's buys FFS

That helps my point, doesn't it? A marginally inferior team that plays better football than ours, he's put together a good squad. Jol is the better manager in every department in my view, just an opinion.

Guest kingdawson

Over-rated, how !!?

I think it was Tony Cascarino who wrote an article earlier in the season saying that Berbatov very rarely scores against better defences, if you look at his record for both Spurs and Bulgaria then it seems Cascarino has hit the nail on the head.

Good player though but needs a better goalscorer than Defoe next to him.

Yep, Im sure his goals have mainly been against poor teams this season. He does have a problem scoring away from home aswell. He's got a great first touch but he does lack pace

Just slammed both those theories tbh.

How? I said he rarely scores against good defences, just because he scored past Chelsea (who have Essien at CB) doesn't mean the statement isn't true.

so thats chelsea and arsenal he's scored against out of the so called big clubs. What would be interesting is if you can tell me what big clubs martins has scored against?

I didn't say big clubs I said better defences, Chelsea had a midfielder playing CB today.

I'm not sure why you mentioned Martins, you should have mentioned Owen considering you think Berbatov is better than him.

Well i mentioned Martins bacause i also think berbatov is the better player out of the 2 and they are both relativly new to our league. You gonna answer the question or avoid it like your currently doing?

emre <<<jenas

f****** idiot

Emre is supposed to be a creative midfielder yet he hardly creates or scores. Jenas may not be as 'flashy' as him but he's way more productive.

Jenas is one of the least productive players I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

he is absolute mince.

Guest kingdawson

emre <<<jenas

f****** idiot

mackems.gif you know me so well Baggio. Not gonna do it no more.

emre <<<jenas

f****** idiot

And then to claim those stats as evidence of;

"because of the style of football we play. An open and attacking game will be best suited for young, raw midfielders" and "the style of football we play dosent restrict the centre midfielders from going to a certain position or area in the pitch".

"Berbatov signing of the season" deary deary me

ZERO away goals in his first 5 months in the Premiership.

Lua Lua is the best player in the Premiership if we are rating players by flicks.

I suggest Berbatov watches more videos of his so called idiol Alan Shearer thats a proper number 9 and Centre Forward.

Over-rated, how !!?

I think it was Tony Cascarino who wrote an article earlier in the season saying that Berbatov very rarely scores against better defences, if you look at his record for both Spurs and Bulgaria then it seems Cascarino has hit the nail on the head.

Good player though but needs a better goalscorer than Defoe next to him.

Yep, Im sure his goals have mainly been against poor teams this season. He does have a problem scoring away from home aswell. He's got a great first touch but he does lack pace

Just slammed both those theories tbh.

How? I said he rarely scores against good defences, just because he scored past Chelsea (who have Essien at CB) doesn't mean the statement isn't true.

so thats chelsea and arsenal he's scored against out of the so called big clubs. What would be interesting is if you can tell me what big clubs martins has scored against?

I didn't say big clubs I said better defences, Chelsea had a midfielder playing CB today.

I'm not sure why you mentioned Martins, you should have mentioned Owen considering you think Berbatov is better than him.

Well i mentioned Martins bacause i also think berbatov is the better player out of the 2 and they are both relativly new to our league. You gonna answer the question or avoid it like your currently doing?

Well he's scored past Liverpool who had their first choice CB pairing playing, he also scored 2 past a defence that contained the World class, England squad regular Michael Dawson.

You never did say what makes Berbatov better than Michael Owen...

Guest kingdawson

"Berbatov signing of the season" deary deary me

ZERO away goals in his first 5 months in the Premiership.

Lua Lua is the best player in the Premiership if we are rating players by flicks

Hater alert! Hater alert!. Excuse me whilst i brush my shoulders of those twisted haters.

Guest kingdawson

So martins has only managed to score against Liverpool yet you have the audacity to be critical of Berbatov because he dosent manage to score against the bigger clubs even though he's managed to score aginst arse and cheatski. Deary me Baggio, i thought you were better then that.

So martins has only managed to score against Liverpool yet you have the audacity to be critical of Berbatov because he dosent manage to score against the bigger clubs even though he's managed to score aginst arse and cheatski. Deary me Baggio, i thought you were better then that.

Again, I never mentioned bigger clubs, I said better defences.

BTW Nice job of avoiding the question about Owen. O0

Guest kingdawson

Bigger club = better defences. how about you list the teams Martins has scored against and ill do the same with berbs.

Bigger club = better defences. how about you list the teams Martins has scored against and ill do the same with berbs.

So because we have a better defence than you this season, we are a bigger club than Spurs?

Thanks  O0

Guest kingdawson

berbs scoring record:

league

sheff utd  1

wigan  1

boro  1

charlton  2

newcastle  1

Everton  1

West sham united  1

Europe

besiktas 1

brussels 2

leverkusen 1

bucharest 1

cup games

arse 1

chelsea1

fulham 2

Guest kingdawson

So because we have a better defence than you this season, we are a bigger club than Spurs?

Thanks  O0

im talking about in general. Bigger clubs USUALLY have better defences. true or false?

So you're saying Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bolton, Everton, Reading, Portsmouth, Blackburn, Newcastle, Boro, Villa and Man City are all bigger clubs than Spurs because they have better defences?

Why do you insist on comparing him to Martins? Martins is a young lad who hasn't been on the scene that long but has massive potential for the future, if you want to compare him to one of our strikers then surely you should compare him to Owen? both are of a similar age and in your opinion Berbatov is better than him so that would be the obvious comparison, right?

berbs scoring record:

league

sheff utd  1

wigan  1

boro  1

charlton  2

newcastle  1

Everton  1

West sham united  1

Europe

besiktas 1

brussels 2

leverkusen 1

bucharest 1

cup games

arse 1

chelsea1

fulham 2

So you're including Arsenal despite the fact it was their reserves? Like it. Way to twist the facts there.

berbs scoring record:

league

sheff utd  1

wigan  1

boro  1

charlton  2

newcastle  1

Everton  1

West sham united  1

Europe

besiktas 1

brussels 2

leverkusen 1

bucharest 1

cup games

arse 1

chelsea1

fulham 2

So he's only scored one league goal this season against a team in the top 10?

Guest kingdawson

ok ill not count arsenal then :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

eboue----toure-----senderos--------traore

not exactly reserves are they.

Guest kingdawson

berbs scoring record:

league

sheff utd  1

wigan  1

boro  1

charlton  2

newcastle  1

Everton  1

West sham united  1

Europe

besiktas 1

brussels 2

leverkusen 1

bucharest 1

cup games

arse 1

chelsea1

fulham 2

oh now its league goals your on about. Nice tactics your using changing your argument when your being proven wrong.

ok ill not count arsenal then :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

eboue----toure-----senderos--------traore

not exactly reserves are they.

Ah right, I was under the impression that sides defended as a team, not just as a back 4. I bow to your superior knowledge. Like the way you didn't include the goalkeeper too, a major part of Berbatov's goal iirc.

And Eboue didn't play, so stop talking wank.

berbs scoring record:

league

sheff utd  1

wigan  1

boro  1

charlton  2

newcastle  1

Everton  1

West sham united  1

Europe

besiktas 1

brussels 2

leverkusen 1

bucharest 1

cup games

arse 1

chelsea1

fulham 2

oh now its league goals your on about. Nice tactics your using changing your argument when your being proven wrong.

It was just an observation.

So are you going to tell us why Berbatov is better than Owen?

Guest kingdawson

Martins record

League

West Sham 1

reading 1

blackburn 2

watford 2

spurs 2

fulham 1

pool 1

cup

no goals