Celestine Babayaro

NUFC06

What the fuck is going on with him???

PhysioRoom is saying he has hamstring and will be out until the end of March

He is playing 1 game then the next 5 he is injured >:(

I dont know about you but im sick of his constant injuries

I hope we will sign some class LB and Babayaro will be back up from next season on

i'd rather cancel his contract right now and play whoever center back at LB till the end of the season..

maybe that will send a message to the others who think it's acceptable to pick huge wages for nothing

put an ad in the chronicle asking for donations to help pay his laughable wages....anyone who contributes gets the right to go onto the training pitch and "tackle" him regardless of his fitness

the catch is you can wear ice skates, steel toe cap boots, have nails poking out your shoes whatever....

i'd sign up, now, ten grand

100% time to let him go, can't see us getting much for him, a never fit, not to good leftback, oooo I can see the offers flooding in.

We have kept him here way to long and its an absalute waste of a wage.

100% time to let him go, can't see us getting much for him, a never fit, not to good leftback, oooo I can see the offers flooding in.

But Bernard needs more time to prove his fitness though? OK

Bernard was never injured when we had him here the first time, he played with passion and always gave his all. I think that should give him a shot at proving he can get  and stay fit.

Babayaro has been a joke and I think he has proven many times he could not care less about playing for us.

Bernard was never injured when we had him here the first time, he played with passion and always gave his all. I think that should give him a shot at proving he can get  and stay fit.

Babayaro has been a joke and I think he has proven many times he could not care less about playing for us.

too right,especially after his brother died

too right,especially after his brother died

Yeha okay he played durring a very hard time for him and yes credit to him for that, but thats one time in a long time at the club.

I agree about his first spell. He's been shit since he left the club (a move he and his agent manufactured) and since he came back (which is all I care about now) he's been an absolute joke. I think it shows an enormous lack of ambition to even consider Bernard as a potential 1st team player for us. I'll bet you any money his top-flight career is over. Can't you see the irony in having a pop at Babayaro and sticking up for Bernard btw?

I know where your coming from mate, but Bernard has had a long term hip injury, Dyer was hated by most fans and also looked like his career was over but look at him now, its great to have him back and there is no reason why Bernard cannot do the same.

Babayaro has never been a Dyer or Bernard on the pitch performance wise, but he does have a shocking injury record. Thing is he has never had massive serious injuries yet is still out for months at a time.

I'm not one of the people who hated Dyer and I'm glad he's starting to repay some of the faith the club put in him, I just can't see Bernard doing the same. We need a new left-back though as Babayaro certainly isn't the answer either.

I'm not one of the people who hated Dyer and I'm glad he's starting to repay some of the faith the club put in him, I just can't see Bernard doing the same. We need a new left-back though as Babayaro certainly isn't the answer either.

Oh fk aye we need a new LB, I am just not going to write Bernard off just yet if he does get fit and finds form its a massive + for us though.

Always backed Dyer, think he is a real talent and does now look to be past his injury problems, the club were right to stand by him, their loyalty to him is now starting to pay off. Look how many people on here wanted to club to just sack him and yet now he is becoming a hero.

Woodgate is a world class defender no doubt about it, and I was one of the ones that wanted him back before he went to Boro. He also now seems to have beaten his big injury problems, but surley the better the player the more chance's they should be given to get fit? Babayaro is no hwere near being in the same league of player as Dyer and Woodgate though.

The problem is that Bernard havent played in a top level for ...2 years maybe

Under SBR he was one of our best defenders.He was pure class

Now everything is different.Old Olly has died and its almost certain that he never will be the player he was

Im curious what will GR do with him at the end of the season?

Probably he will release him