Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Too fat and shit for newcastle, has a 1 in 1 ratio for AC, and scored a screamer against Inter the other day. Thoughts?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Too fat and s*** for newcastle, has a 1 in 1 ratio for AC, and scored a screamer against Inter the other day. Thoughts?

Helps playing in a good team doesn't it.

Helps when you can score like he can without needing someone to put it on a platter

Too fat and s*** for newcastle, has a 1 in 1 ratio for AC, and scored a screamer against Inter the other day. Thoughts?

Helps playing in a good team doesn't it.

Helps when you can score like he can without needing someone to put it on a platter

How many has he scored for them that haven't been put on a platter for him? Honest question.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

just search for Ronaldo vs Inter on Youtube. Obviously as it helps playing for a decent team it can't help that much playing against one of the best teams in the world.

just search for Ronaldo vs Inter on Youtube. Obviously as it helps playing for a decent team it can't help that much playing against one of the best teams in the world.

Look, i'm not saying he's not still an absolutely fantastic finisher, he always was/is/will be. I just think it would have been spectacularly disastrous if he'd have come here. Just my opinion.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

am i the only one who didnt appreciate the need for his full name as a topic? 

call the police

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Look, i'm not saying he's not still an absolutely fantastic finisher, he always was/is/will be. I just think it would have been spectacularly disastrous if he'd have come here. Just my opinion.

and one I can empathise with. All I'm trying to say is he's not shit, something that many on here seemed to think he was

and one I can empathise with. All I'm trying to say is he's not shit, something that many on here seemed to think he was

That is patently nonsense though. :lol:

Same people presumably rate Luq...

lol hardly a screamer too.. i've seen Carr score a better goal.. here he was quite good at Spurs, he may be a lil overweight but reckon he was one of the best right backs in premier league 4 or 5 years ago... reckon we should give him a contract for life tbh.. want me to make a topic with his fall name and all with a youtube link??

Guest Knightrider

Too fat and shit for newcastle, has a 1 in 1 ratio for AC, and scored a screamer against Inter the other day. Thoughts?

Aye, because we actually turned him down or had any real chance of getting him... or were even interested. The Brazilian Viduka anyway.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Aye, because we actually turned him down or had any real chance of getting him... or were even interested. The Brazilian Viduka anyway.

More chance of getting him than Hitzfeld. It's not the fact of whether we would have or not, more the fact that everyone on here slated him.

Guest Knightrider

More chance of getting him than Hitzfeld. It's not the fact of whether we would have or not, more the fact that everyone on here slated him.

How many Champions Leagues has fatty won, eh, eh? None, that's how many. While others (namely wor Otty) were winning big ears (TWICE), Ron the scone man was stuffing his face with a paella and watching Youtube clips of himself when he was 21, in his fuckingh socks, while having visions of dancing around a pole for Freddy Shepherd in some seedy club, ala Alan Patridge.

Mind, there are some right cunts on the forum, who would probably rather have Collins John over the fat one, or LUQUE!!!1 lol

Numpties

Guest Knightrider

Collins John is free in the summer isn't he? Wonder where he will end up... Sunderland? :)

Stands to reason, with a name like that.