UEFA Cup Final Ticket Lottery

Ally

Guest tyzer

I just had a look, after the prices for the 4 different kinds of tickets there is also a £15 admin fee for people outside the UK and £7 for UK based people.

Guest BooBoo

Really? I thought it shut a few weeks back. Maybe they extended the deadline. Whatever though, it's worth doing. If Im successful and Newcastle dont get there, I'd still consider going.

Guest smoggeordie

Will be applying in the morning.

What if newcastle do get to the final and i want to be in the newcastle end and the nuetral end is full of the opposite fans ?

Beggers/choosers springs to mind!

Aye, as long as you're there is all that matters.

You reckon i'll get mine Crumps?

What if newcastle do get to the final and i want to be in the newcastle end and the nuetral end is full of the opposite fans ?

No idea mate.

It's a lottery!

13000 though so must have a good chance.

Guest smoggeordie

No idea mate.

It's a lottery!

13000 though so must have a good chance.

Aye, always just thought that you were the type of fella that would know roughly how many people who apply get them %'s etc because I always think of you as having "contacts" for some reason :lol:

Guest wondermike

I've applied, mind you got nocked back for champions league so not having high hopes on this one, although this is the UEFA Cup so a supose.

I've applied and in the last few years have only missed out once.

Sold them on ebay no problem. In fact Celtic getting to the final was quite a pleasant and extremely profitable piece of business.

I've applied but a bit worried that if we dont get there then im not gonna bother with it. Did you just flog them to whoever on Ebay and they got in no questions asked. No form of ID required at the stadium or anything?

Guest smoggeordie

I've applied and in the last few years have only missed out once.

Sold them on ebay no problem. In fact Celtic getting to the final was quite a pleasant and extremely profitable piece of business.

I've applied but a bit worried that if we dont get there then im not gonna bother with it. Did you just flog them to whoever on Ebay and they got in no questions asked. No form of ID required at the stadium or anything?

According to the UEFA.com regulations, random ID checks are done, and if you don't have it, your tickets are taken away. People on ebay have to just take their chances.

Guest alijmitchell

I've applied, just in case we do actually get there... :crazy2: Having said that, i'll probably still go anyway, what with me living in Glasgow.

Guest Bartos

I've also applied for tickets. If we should play the final though I might go to Glasgow anyway, even if I don't have tickets for the game.

Guest ChickenKiev

So do they only charge ones credit card if they are successful? I thought they charge the card immediately and then reimbursed if one was not successful.