Scrapping Draws!?!

Magpie

It's about like in japanese league... they must win or lose... but the negative this kind of thing is the stamina will be drought... that not very suitable with premiership busy schedule...

That idea stopped years ago.

yeah i know mate... i just show what problem will occur with those kind playing games...

If they want teams to play attacking football and not "play for the draw," a much simpler solution would to not give any points a tall for a draw.

Either that or raise a win to 4~5 points.

I wonder why this hasn't been tried yet.

Guest nufc_geordie

What about the rules used in the Amsterdam tournament in pre-season. Those rules are sensible from an entertainment perspective where teams still get one point for a draw, three points for a win but they also get a point for every goal that they score. This certainly encourages attacking play.

What about the rules used in the Amsterdam tournament in pre-season. Those rules are sensible from an entertainment perspective where teams still get one point for a draw, three points for a win but they also get a point for every goal that they score. This certainly encourages attacking play.

You'll get both goalkeepers kicking the ball againt the strikers of the opposing team to rake the points for both sides then, in a not so secret devious arrangement sort of way!