UEFA Cup Quarter Final Draw

Guest nufc_geordie

werder would have beaten us anyway

Thats what i thought before last night - even if we get through against Alkmaar we wont win the tourny. The victory would just have been a smoke screen.

Read in the recent TF mag, how the champions league is so massive now and noone cares for the Uefa, well, with the 3 or 4 best teams from each country being in the CL, we still cant win the Uefa.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U all want to win the League Cup these days too, we are doomed.

Guest kingdawson

happy with the draw tbh. To win this competition you will have to meet the big guns sometime. Hopefully Sevilla will be more interested in the league.

Guest Deep456

LOL joker ^^^^^^^^^^^. Your out mate with that draw, you can't be happy. Considering if Werder and Sevilla played each other you could of won it.

LOL joker ^^^^^^^^^^^. Your out mate with that draw, you can't be happy. Considering if Werder and Sevilla played each other you could of won it.

Stop embarrassing yourself. It's comments from people such as you that give the likes of Kingdawson something to keep coming back to, in an attempt to prove us wrong/stupid - when really, he's only doing it to you. Not saying Spurs are definitely going to beat Sevilla, but i'd say they'd give them a very good go. Wouldn't surprise me if they went through.

That said, i'd hate to see it happen.

I'll go out on a limb and say Benfica will win it.

Been my bet since November, tbh. Werder and Sevilla are very strong teams, but i just fancy Benfica. Never write off the Portuguese.

Guest kingdawson

tbh after your "semi's we can beat anyone" thread, i dont take much things you say seriously.