Today's matches

Newcastle Fan

Foster looked seriously embarassed. Blobinson couldnt believe it. Just a long kick from an offside, flew over the top of everyone, bounced on the 18yd line, Foster was about 12yds off his line, straight over, and in!

1625: GOAL Tottenham 2-0 Watford

You'll think I'm joking here but believe me, I'm not... Paul Robinson's free-kick from his own half is left by Watford defender Lloyd Doyley, bounces and then sails over Watford keeper Ben Foster's head. Unbelievable. England's number one scores against his deputy. Training should be fun this week.

Apparently Distin has put Citeh 1-0 up ... 2-0 now

Foster having a 'mare in net for Watford now. Half struck shot from outside the area, foster lets a big rebound out, and somehow saves the Mido rebound from 8yds. Mido being far to casual just tryin to chip it into an empty net.

I'm feeling all strange....what is this wierd sensation? It's almost like...happiness... ???

Yous better fucking do Charlton after this!  :knuppel2:

Glad that Pearce will be staying, then?

I'm feeling all strange....what is this wierd sensation? It's almost like...happiness... ???

No. Just happy we're not getting relegated anymore.  :cheesy:

I know it's a bit daft to be getting even remotely excited by this, but Reading/Portsmouth better fucking stay as it is.

Got Hannemann and Campbell in my Fantasy Football, so hope so!

Not sure there was really much danger of that, mate. 6 points clear with far better goal difference AND a game in hand.

6 points from 9 games is a hefty ask from the bottom three, never mind much more than that.

I know it's a bit daft to be getting even remotely excited by this, but Reading/Portsmouth better fucking stay as it is.

Got Hannemann and Campbell in my Fantasy Football, so hope so!

I was speaking more in regard to our soon-to-be fantastical charge for Europe, masterminded by Glenn Brian Roeder.

Not sure there was really much danger of that, mate. 6 points clear with far better goal difference AND a game in hand.

6 points from 9 games is a hefty ask from the bottom three, never mind much more than that.

Charlton were only 6 points behind us before today, our game in hand is Arsenal away, and we just haven't looked like scoring or getting anything, wheras they're full of goals from Ambrose and Bent. ALl it would take is for them to beat us when they come up here and they only need a win and a draw to overhaul us. But as it stands we've overtaken Sheffield United and Wigan, and got a bit of momentum and belief back...I'm very relieved. I couldn't see where we were going to get a point from but we've got lucky with playing Boro's before their monday replay and got a bit of break from a set-piece...suddenly we're safe. Jeez i'm fickle  ;D