Disgrace to the captains armband

Guest killers_perm

who the f*** is Ramaze?

I don't want no useless f****** arabs at our club

no useless..... :lol: FFS how old are you? have you graduate from your elementary school?  mackems.gif

if you want to insult someone at least you get it right :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah I never "graduate from 'elementary school'  "  FFS

before you post, check the prevailing langauge and customs of the country the board is based in

same for Dinoboy

Okeyyy... Professor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mackems.gif

FYI I went to a GRAMMAR school not an elementary school you useless yank wannabe

i am useless yank wannabe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your GRAMMAR surely like bling-bling yank wannabe :lol: mackems.gif

He had to change his post. He put "base" instead of

who the f*** is Ramaze?

no useless..... :lol: FFS how old are you? have you graduate from your elementary school?  mackems.gif

before you post, check the prevailing langauge and customs of the country the board is base in

same for Dinoboy

:laugh:

so shoot me, doesn't change the fact you post absolute shite 24/7

You went to a grammer school FFS.

Guest Invicta_Toon

who the f*** is Ramaze?

before you post, check the prevailing langauge and customs of the country the board is base in

same for Dinoboy

grammar

Guest Invicta_Toon

Another thread ruined.

as if it was going anywhere tbh

'Parker is the reason we are shite' FFS

who the f*** is Ramaze?

same for Dinoboy

grammar

Good at spelling as well, I see. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

who the f*** is Ramaze?

same for Dinoboy

grammar

Good at spelling as well, I see. :lol:

buy a dictionary*, and a clue

*an English one, not an arab translation

Another thread ruined.

'Parker is the reason we are s****' FFS

Well it might if you and the other juvenile fuckwits would debate the points properly. If you don't think there is a point to debate then fuck off out of the thread is my advice.

Another thread ruined.

Well it might if you and the other juvenile fuckwits would debate the points properly. If you don't think there is a point to debate then fuck off out of the thread is my advice.

Amen.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Another thread ruined.

Amen.

*awaits reasons why Parker is at fault for NUFC's position*

Another thread ruined.

Well it might if you and the other juvenile fuckwits would debate the points properly. If you don't think there is a point to debate then f*** off out of the thread is my advice.

Amen.

Who are you asking? Has somebody said that, or are you listening to those little voices in your head again?

*awaits reasons why you're waiting for reasons why Parker is at fault for NUFC's position*

Another thread ruined.

Well it might if you and the other juvenile fuckwits would debate the points properly. If you don't think there is a point to debate then f*** off out of the thread is my advice.

Amen.

Who are you asking? Has somebody said that, or are you listening to those little voices in your head again?

*awaits reasons why you're waiting for reasons why Parker is at fault for NUFC's position*

;D

Guest Douga

when did we have our best run this season?

When Emre and Butt were in the centre maybe that is saying something

Team should have a bus crash today then therefore luque will get a game as was not there today!!

Guest mishka17

aye, but when last season parker was our best player, everyone was happy and singed his name ... even at the begining current season, when he scored few people was satisfied. now, when whole team play s***, with exceptions - the one to blame, after fred and glenn is parker-"because is not good enough to be a captain" ... then who should be captain? emre? the "so called" racist? butt?-tbh similar player to parker? blame manager, blame board, blame whole team when plays badly, but not individuals if they don't deserve for it

aye, but when last season parker was our best player, everyone was happy and singed his name ... even at the begining current season, when he scored few people was satisfied. now, when whole team play s***, with exceptions - the one to blame, after fred and glenn is parker-"because is not good enough to be a captain" ... then who should be captain? emre? the "so called" racist? butt?-tbh similar player to parker? blame manager, blame board, blame whole team when plays badly, but not individuals if they don't deserve for it

Not everybody. Why the fuck do people keep saying everybody thought this? To me he's never been better than average.

I gave up reading at the start of page 2 because I basically don't give a toss about who is captain, it isn't the most important thing and is definitely not as important as a certain level of footballing ability.

I've posted all this before but I'll do it again.

What we need are leaders in various area's of the team, people who will take responsibility. We need a leader at the back as well as a leader in midfield, we need players who will take responsibility of their own accord but who may well not all be "captains". It's a character thing. You don't have to be the captain to do these things, the captain leads the team out and beyond that who the fuck gives a shit?

I'd argue that Shearer wasn't a great captain, I'd argue that the real leader on the pitch for years was Gary Speed. In addition to missing his footballing qualities we missed his leadership too. We haven't replaced that footballing quality or his leadership qualities. 

Scott Parker has very little quality as a footballer, he shouldn't be captain but that's more to do with the fact he shouldn't be in the team at all.

Agree strongly with all of the bits in bold and I've been saying similar for a while now, and it was plainly obvious when Speed left who the real leader was. If I remember correctly, Speedo used to get absolutely mountains of abuse at the time as well for his "inability to pass" and a host of other things, I was probably one of the ones who didn't rate him much at the time as well. But then, you don't really think of what players offer to the team outside of their obvious football ability, do you? Especially when you don't know much better.

If this sounds like some sort of veiled Parker defence, it's not, as I would also prefer us to have someone else captaining the team (although as I've already said I see no obvious candidates in the current crop). Like I've said, though, we're going to have to buy leaders this summer if we want them. We need a leading centre-half (or 2, if possibly) like nobody's business, we need Given to keep up being as loud as he was today, we need Michael Owen back in the team on a regular basis and we need Parker to come good. Because quite simply, Roeder won't sell him, drop him or remove the captaincy from him unless something untoward happens or he gets a bad injury.

There isn't a captain in the entire squad, though, the vast majority wouldn't say "boo" to a goose.

Solano should be captain, since a team has to have one. What we really need though are a couple of natural leaders/organisers who will take responsibility in lieu of the rest of the players being unable to do it themselves.

BTW You're right that Speed was getting a lot of abuse, but not from everybody.  ;)

Solano should be captain, since a team has to have one. What we really need though are a couple of natural leaders/organisers who will take responsibility in lieu of the rest of the players being unable to do it themselves.

BTW You're right that Speed was getting a lot of abuse, but not from everybody.  ;)

Agreed. Another reason I think Campbell would have been a worthwhile signing.

I never said it was from everyone, and I was fairly sure you wouldn't be one of the ones who didn't rate him. :laugh:

As for the Solano suggestion, I'm extremely dubious that he should be a first-teamer next season, especially at right-back. Can't help but feel he's been more than a little bit found out after his initial impressive start in that position. Teams have begun to pinpoint him for his lack of pace/height and he's struggling because of it, from what I've seen today and on Thursday, in particular, I'm not sure whether we can consider him "good enough" if we have any ambition for next season. At SJP against weaker teams he could still be invaluable in offering us ways of opening teams up from deeper positions, but away from home and against "good" wingers, I have serious reservations.

At the minute, though, I certainly wouldn't argue with that IF there was a loss of Parker/Given - although Butt seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order for the armband, an' all.

As for Campbell, Dave, I think most people with any sense would have taken that gamble (hoho) - although he could easily have been utter shite/gotten injured IF we had got him. Unfortunately, we'll never know and fair play to him for being so fucking outstanding for Portsmouth. He was apparently immense again yesterday, going on the reports I've read.

Like i've said before though, even injured I think he'd have been a fantastic influence on our players.

Unless he was like Michael Owen and didn't come near the place until his rehabilitation was due to start :D

Whatever the weather, it's going to take a fair bit more than 1 centre-half who knows the game/can play the game to sort out the current mess. Like HTL has said, ideally you want at least one in every section of the field. Signing the crazy bugger would have been a start, though, along with Woodgate - of course!

This summer is shaping up to be an interesting one, if nothing else. Am I naive for thinking we'll be slightly more active than we have been the last two times around the block?

Guest Knightrider

I blame Roeder and Parker's fitness issues for his form this season or rather his distinct lack of quality contribution to the team this season. Since he picked up GF he just hasn't looked the same and the same goes for his change in role, which has seriously effected his game and subsequently the team. He played very well under Souness in the DCM role and while many point to that as being the result of the team playing shite as a whole under Souness, the team have performed as badly under Roeder this season as we did under Souness, i.e. we haven't changed as a team, only Parker's role has, a role he did very well last season. Reverse that change, and he'll do a good job for the team again, as he has proved more than capable of in the past.

For me it is too easy to point the finger of blame at Parker, and no different to saying Bramble is the cause of our defensive problems, which he isn't, he's a factor. With or without Bramble we still can't defend.

We also need to look up front, we don't hold onto the ball, the movement just isn't there and we have no real intelligence, so the midfield are always under pressure. Likewise at the back the defence often bypass the midfield with their long balls, which makes it hard for the midfield to have a massive impact on games in our favour.

In the summer, I'd sort those two ends out first, midfield is the least of our poroblems, and so is Parker, one of our better players.

BTW for everyone singling out Parker, he hasn't performed no worse or no better than anyone else in Black & White this season, they have all in the main been poor, we've had no standout performers - which is why we are where we are, along with Roeder's tactics and team selections.

Guest mishka17

Not everybody. Why the f*** do people keep saying everybody thought this? To me he's never been better than average.

then, somebody :)