Disgrace to the captains armband

Guest killers_perm

Guest killers_perm

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I have NEVER, EVER seen a worse Toon 'captain' than Roeders current favourite - Parker you are a waste of a jersey !!!

No passion, no drive, no communication to his other team mates

Nothing in midweek to suggest he understood the gravity of the situation

Nothing today to show that, according to some, he & Nicky Butt can't play together

Nothing happens unless he gives the ball away and then chases it back, usually conceding a throw in/free kick in the process

Nothing but the habit of managing to turn 360, 540, 720 degrees with the ball before drawing the challenge from the opposing midfield

A captain should lead the team, not by keeping himself to himself and selfishly making sure he can't be blamed for the teams failure but by speaking to HIS team, driving them forward, recognising good play or at least good attempts and bollocking true failures

How insulting it must be to all the previous wearers of the captain armband to watch this cockney mercenary ponce around, marking space and having 2 shots in 90 mins in the name of justifying his place next match

Until Roeder sees sense and realises that the captain of a team needs to do much, much more than just lick arse and give the boss a reach-around we will always have a passenger, unable to pass, late in tackling and beyond compare in lack of accuracy.

Right, rant over, I will take my tablets and resign myself that GR is hardly ever likley to drop his golden cockney barra boy

Shoot me down if you like

Christ almighty KP, did you SEE the game today?

I suppose it makes sense, though. We know Shepherd isn't going anywhere, we know Roeder isn't going anywhere... who's the next logical step in the hierarchy of blame? Of course, Scott Parker. The wheels on the bandwagon go round and round, round and round, round and round...

Guest killers_perm

I know the commentators have suggested SP was one of the better players but that's cos they mention him more than others - only trouble is he gets a mention because he is trying to right his own mistakes

Hey Parker, here's an idea, save effing energy and dont give the fu**ing thing away in the first place - out of 11 players you're supposed to be the one to lead the team but all you do is get int he 3ffing way you compleye waste of space you stupid, lazy, 1st division nonce

Sorry, but I have seen every home match since 1983 and have a decent list of previous captains to compare to...

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

No passion, no drive,

Yeah thats parker.....get a clue MATE

Aye, like that time he almost passed-out on the pitch against Arsenal and lost teeth along with it IIRC. He doesn't give a toss, man.

Criticise him for his poor play at times but to say he doesn't care for the cause is utter rubbish.

Guest killers_perm

Christ almighty KP, did you SEE the game today?

Yip, and last weeks, and last months - he still isn't good enough - why not give the armband to Nicky Butt, a player with experience, maturity and an ability to play the game AND lead the team

Nothing against Parker as a person (and I have met him on a few occassions) just he is not good enough to command the most important position in the team AND be captain as well, maybe he will play better without the blood supply in his arm being restricted !

Guest Rodimus Prime

What a crock of knee-jerking bullshit.

No-one is happy at the result today, but to attack individual players is bs. The whole team stank.