Mick, NE5, HTL, Baggio et al - for the love of god...

Guest Knightrider

A few blokes on here need girlfriends or something as closely resembling a woman as they could possibly get.  Fact!

3 of the 4 people mentioned in this title are married, I think. Not sure about Roberto/Dino.

............... indeed  mackems.gif

You didn't walk the aisle with HTL after all did you?

The squabbling on the forum should really stop, I know I get involved as much as anybody but it should all end.  I don't think I've been as bored with any subject in my life.  We should all allow each other to give views, we don't have to agree, I think disagreeing is half of the fun of coming on here.  We've tried to put each other down to score points, I know I have but I'm not the only one.

I'm not going to bait NE5 and he's not going to bait me, if the two of us can pack it in then everybody can.

Try it.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Are you taking the piss btw? I am.

Mostly.

I'm genuinely hurt.

You'd better be taking the piss :lol:

He's picked this behaviour up off GM.

got in with a bad crowd tbh

Mostly.

I'm genuinely hurt.

Vic, Chez, you've really hurt me. :lol:

Mostly.

I'm genuinely hurt.

Vic, Chez, you've really hurt me. :lol:

:lol:

I think that confirms you're still the master at 'this behaviour'. ^-^

The squabbling on the forum should really stop, I know I get involved as much as anybody but it should all end.  I don't think I've been as bored with any subject in my life.  We should all allow each other to give views, we don't have to agree, I think disagreeing is half of the fun of coming on here.  We've tried to put each other down to score points, I know I have but I'm not the only one.

I'm not going to bait NE5 and he's not going to bait me, if the two of us can pack it in then everybody can.

Try it.

I fully concur. Mick and I have agreed this.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Try it.

they sealed it with a kiss

Try it.

he sez he can chin ye ye knaa.