"You can't guarantee you'll win, but how do you take away excuses for failure?"

OzzieMandias

I wonder if, when you're having a chat with your mates, you ever reach over, grab each one of them by the neck and try to shit down their throats? Cos' that's what you do in every discussion on this fucking board.

:lol:

as HTT says, don't bite, even if it is fun once in a while.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I wonder if, when you're having a chat with your mates, you ever reach over, grab each one of them by the neck and try to shit down their throats? Cos' that's what you do in every discussion on this fucking board.

:lol:

as HTT says, don't bite, even if it is fun once in a while.

'biting' is the new term for countering a point now I guess

Maybe tactically weak was a bit strong, but his tactics are limited. How about that?

Fair enough but for me, the correct tactics for any manager to apply are ones that gets the best out of the players (playing to their strengths) which is exactly what Big Sam does. His tactics lack the variation of say Mourinho's but then Mourinho is dealing with cultured footballers and can afford to be flexible.

This is a personal gripe of mine, this whole Bolton play shite football and play the long ball game. They don't, no more than Chelsea and Liverpool anyway, but because they have less eye candy on display than the those two direct teams (which is what Bolton are effectively) they aren't as appealing to watch. When Bolton play at a high tempo mixing it up they can be a joy to watch at times. They are a far better team than us an almost every level, mind that isn't saying much.

They played nothing but long ball against Spurs the other night. Hoofing it continually to Drogba.

Guest Knightrider

Maybe tactically weak was a bit strong, but his tactics are limited. How about that?

Fair enough but for me, the correct tactics for any manager to apply are ones that gets the best out of the players (playing to their strengths) which is exactly what Big Sam does. His tactics lack the variation of say Mourinho's but then Mourinho is dealing with cultured footballers and can afford to be flexible.

This is a personal gripe of mine, this whole Bolton play shite football and play the long ball game. They don't, no more than Chelsea and Liverpool anyway, but because they have less eye candy on display than the those two direct teams (which is what Bolton are effectively) they aren't as appealing to watch. When Bolton play at a high tempo mixing it up they can be a joy to watch at times. They are a far better team than us an almost every level, mind that isn't saying much.

They played nothing but long ball against Spurs the other night. Hoofing it continually to Drogba.

Exactly, even Spurs do it, Dawson long to Lennon.

Guest Knightrider

I know HTT won't 'bite', I've pwned him on his shite football philosophies many a time

You couldn't fucking pawn a ring at a pawn shop :lol:

You've yet to post an opinion that actually has a point to make on N.O regarding Newcastle United or football, and your polls are shite too. You were even chased from TOTT where they hold the copyright to shite patter.

I know HTT won't 'bite', I've pwned him on his shite football philosophies many a time

You've yet to post an opinion that actually has a point to make on N.O regarding Newcastle United or football, and your polls are shite too. You were even chased from TOTT where they hold the copyright to shite patter.

mackems.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

mackems.gif

your patter is shite is not an accepted argument sharkpants

• 1 month later...

If i dare to get back to topci, I agree that that initial text proves how crap our set up is.

if Sam is going to be out new manager I am really looking forward to us having some structure at long last.

By the way.... FFS getting the blame now on Talksport...