Your opinions on the new kit

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toon tone rudeboy

does anyone know if the stripes on the shoulders are iron-on like the current kit or are they sewn on like the previous?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Changing it because thats what happens...do you think they've ever sat down and thought "yeah we'll just keep it the same this year while every other club makes a mint from changing their kits".

Changing it because thats what happens...do you think they've ever sat down and thought "yeah we'll just keep it the same this year while every other club makes a mint from changing their kits".

I understand that, and thats my point, they altered it to sell, not to improve.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Improve in what way though? People whinged that the last one was too white and the printed sponsor was shit, so they made it more black and embroidered the logo??

Improve in what way though? People whinged that the last one was too white and the printed sponsor was shit, so they made it more black and embroidered the logo??

I think the new sponsor is worse, and the blue is pointless.

Blatantly the same people who hated the old kit hating this one, and stating their undying love for the old design.

Dont take it personally son ;)

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Improve in what way though? People whinged that the last one was too white and the printed sponsor was s***, so they made it more black and embroidered the logo??

Blatantly the same people who hated the old kit hating this one, and stating their undying love for the old design.

Dont take it personally son ;)

All too true mate

Guest Invicta_Toon

It's fucking gash,

I'll tell you what you can do with black and white stripes, make them bloody stripes FFS and not cut them off half way up and turn them into retarded patterns at the side

As for the logos, socks, shorts, collar, fucking hell. This IS the worst ever newcastle kit

Guest Andrew Flintoff

It's f****** gash,

I'll tell you what you can do with black and white stripes, make them bloody stripes FFS and not cut them off half way up and turn them into retarded patterns at the side

As for the logos, socks, shorts, collar, f****** hell. This IS the worst ever newcastle kit

Hehe I love you :lol:

Ok had a think about it:

Plus sides:

Central badge and Addidas logo.

The swaping of B&W, maybe i'll miss the white now, when eating spag bog.

Minus points:

Blue on collar.

Collar.

Horrible sponsor logo, looks cheap.

Pink thing.

Not many stripes, two dont even go the whole way.

The shorts are horrific.

Socks are only slightly better.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Ok had a think about it:

Plus sides:

Minus points:

Blue on collar.

Collar.

Pink thing.

The shorts are horrific.

on your two plus sides, one is a negative, and one is a normal element if you're going to insist on forcing new kits every 2 years

Ok had a think about it:

Plus sides:

Minus points:

Blue on collar.

Collar.

Pink thing.

The shorts are horrific.

on your two plus sides, one is a negative, and one is a normal element if you're going to insist on forcing new kits every 2 years

Which is really ze point.

It could be worse, but it could of been miles better.

Also i should add looking from the pic in this thread the back is black meaning you'll be able to identify players from the heavens or on the TV, which is a mega plus point.

Guest Kenton Magpie

It's crap!

I wouldnt buy a crap shirt to go out on the town in so i don't think i'll be buying the new kit untill i can get my hands on it cheap

Guest Invicta_Toon

Ok had a think about it:

Plus sides:

Minus points:

Blue on collar.

Collar.

Pink thing.

The shorts are horrific.

Which is really ze point.

It could be worse, but it could of been miles better.

Also i should add looking from the pic in this thread the back is black meaning you'll be able to identify players from the heavens or on the TV, which is a mega plus point.

Skyfantastic tbh

can't you tell from the number like?

shouldnt the stiffs at the adidas design department take a leaf out of udinese's current home jersey instead? now thats a creative andradical representation of how a black and white striped jersey should look like.

http://www.bigsoccershop.com/48047-wb.html

i hate the fact that the new jersey has too much stiff boring vertical lines. too many stripes. too fat and thick black bars

shi-tiest ever jersey, hey even topping the god-awful "retro" champions league jersey.

Mate, that kit looks bloody ridiculous.  Were you planning on wearing it to the clubs? 

Looks like something worn in the Tour De Farce. 

radical isnt it? no doubt it doesnt look one bit traditional, but the udinese jersey when viewed on a player looks really fab. and yes, you can wear that to a club.....

Guest Bizza

shouldnt the stiffs at the adidas design department take a leaf out of udinese's current home jersey instead? now thats a creative andradical representation of how a black and white striped jersey should look like.

http://www.bigsoccershop.com/48047-wb.html

i hate the fact that the new jersey has too much stiff boring vertical lines. too many stripes. too fat and thick black bars

shi-tiest ever jersey, hey even topping the god-awful "retro" champions league jersey.

Mate, that kit looks bloody ridiculous.  Were you planning on wearing it to the clubs? 

Looks like something worn in the Tour De Farce. 

radical isnt it? no doubt it doesnt look one bit traditional, but the udinese jersey when viewed on a player looks really fab. and yes, you can wear that to a club.....

Are you blind? that thing is f*****g hideous.  bluelaugh.gif