Your opinions on the new kit

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I actually quite like this top now, its grown on me big time.

Did that on me, wasn't at all sure at first but more and more I see it I like it. Will be a lot better to see it in the flesh.

Guest shearer_united

I didn't realise these tops were lycra!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing ?  Whats lycra :p ?

I think it was a joke on the "growing on me" thing and lycra is the material they use for cycling shorts I think.

I think it was a joke on the "growing on me" thing and lycra is the material they use for cycling shorts I think.

Lycra=skin tight stretchy material http://www.thekidswindow.co.uk/images/products/fullsize/48363.jpg

the more i look at the design... it's awesome i'd say... very simplify design ... i like it... adidas & nike had quite terrific design... my favourite from nike is Holland national team costume... and Puma is just fucking dreadfully.... puma design just as good as for wiping floor...

Christ almighty, wasn't expecting that!

Least we'll be able to see the names/numbers, but i'm sure they could have done that without losing all the stripes from the back. Mind you, its become the trend with a lot of striped teams recently