Bernard: United dream is dashed

sempuki

Guest Stephen927

I doubt many Premiership clubs would take a serious look at him. It was a long shot bringing him in anyway, will never be the same player.

Guest prestonj1989

I think Bernard has been a great servant to NUFC.

Probably the best left back we have had. I agree it was his own fault leaving the club (GREEDY) but i think he is still the best left back we have got in the squad at the moment. I would keep him at the club unless we know we are buying a new left back in the summer! Hopefully LEIGHTON BAINES!

Guest Invicta_Toon

I doubt many Premiership clubs would take a serious look at him. It was a long shot bringing him in anyway, will never be the same player.

a year's contract does not say we knew we were taking a long shot to me

Based on what.

BAsed on the fact that Babayaro was the last (proper) left back to let us down, play "well" about twice a season, and otherwise act like he couldn't give a fuck.

Oh, no, i forgot, he's class, isn;t he. Cares a lot, great positional sense, pace, and tackling ability. Snigger.

Guest elbee909

Will never forget him getting knocked out with that blast to the heed.  That happening to him is the only thing I have sympathy for.  The greedy git. 

He just wanted parity as his performances outdid expectations.  Oh yeah, how greedy... fuck's sake.

Guest Stephen927

a year's contract does not say we knew we were taking a long shot to me

I didn't say the club knew they were taking a long shot, I'm saying it was a long shot bringing him in as IMO he'll never be the same player.