The Backroom Boys

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

What pray tell, do the likes of Terry Mac, Nigel Pearson and Lee bloody Clark bring to the current management and training set up. When you look at the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal with their European set up and advanced scouting network, why are we still relying on this ideal that "oh these blokes know the club" mentality. It's so archaic to be embarrassing.

I hear Wayne Rooneys girlfriend is having a circus themed birthday today. I take it, she's asked our dugout to be the clowns.

Guest TheOrder

Nowt wrong with Lee Clark. How can anyone judge his coaching skills, whilst still so early into his career, is fucking ridiculous.

Get a fucking grip man.

Guest elbee909

Nowt wrong with Lee Clark. How can anyone judge his coaching skills, whilst still so early into his career, is fucking ridiculous.

Get a fucking grip man.

Exactly, how can anyone judge his coaching skills, he's still an unknown quantity.

Which is good enough for our reserves, is it?

Guest BooBoo

Do you honestly think that someone untested and unproven like Clarkie would be entertained and given such responsibility at many other Premiership clubs?

How can anyone judge his coaching skills, whilst still so early into his career, is fucking ridiculous.

you're right, how could Roeder judge his coaching skills when he had no experience or background in that field?

Guest TheOrder

I didn't say he's the right man for our coaching set-up, but you can't fucking rip him, for a dream job.

Everyones got to start somewhere, so I don't think people should knock his ability, whether he's ready for a premiership club (which is probably not), thats another question.

Get a fucking grip man.

Exactly, how can anyone judge his coaching skills, he's still an unknown quantity.

Which is good enough for our reserves, is it?

Probably not, no. Hope he does well, ambitious lad, but to give him that as his first proper job is a bit of a stretch.

I didn't say he's the right man for our coaching set-up, but you can't fucking rip him, for a dream job.

Everyones got to start somewhere, so I don't think people should knock his ability, whether he's ready for a premiership club (which is probably not), thats another question.

So take it as a crack at the club then. I like Clarky and think he has a future, but he is not above criticism because he is in a high profile position on the staff. I take it we can't knock Roeder or Terry Mac for their dream jobs either?

Guest TheOrder

No, you've got it wrong. I was stating you can't slag the man off for the quality of his coaching methods, 9 months or so into his career.

He probably shouldn't be here, at this moment in time. But I don't understand people slagging him off.

Roeder shouldn't be here in the managerial role, and Terry Macc can fuck off. Glorified cheerleader.