Tonight's games

Aphrodite

Arteta in the first half against us was one of the best performances I've seen down our place this season. He's a quality player and no mistake.

We should swap him for Michael Vaughan. He looks the same, and I bet he bats better.

Arteta = Class

Thank god i have him on my fantasy team,a hatrick of assits today and another brilliant peformence from him..

What amazes me about Everton is that they can bring out the best of almost anyone (par James Beattie),i.e ffs they are playing Alan Stubbs as their first choice CB and he is doing a brilliant job,Lee Carsley is also playing the football of his life at the moment,even Howerd who was shit in Manure is class these days..

While Glenn Roeder is an expert of bringing out the WORST out of every player we have..

Gone are the days when we made use of a big, wide pitch. I'd like to see us play on a smaller pitch so theres less space out there available to make us look vulnerable and play a game similar to Everton. Compact and using the channels.

Guest NUFCnutter

I saw Arteta when he played for Rangers and it was obvious then that the bloke was going to be class. But seeing how Luque turned out maybe we would have knackered him too.

Arteta (three assists) got no bonus points tonight and Johnson (no anything) did. Work that one out. :hmm:

Shitty concept of premierleague.com,Remember Lennon was brilliant in a game,setting up 2 and scoring twice,he got no extra points,while Berbatov who did nothing all game got 3..

(expecting someone to say "who the hell picks spuds players" )

According to the site:

Help - Bonus points

The three best performing players in each match will receive additional bonus points. Three points will be awarded to the best player, two to the second best and a single point to the third.

Player performance is assessed by Press Association analysts, all of whom are ex-professional footballers, who attend each match. This assessment takes into account the quality of a player's overall performance and their contribution to the match result.

Bonus points are awarded within 1 hour of the last match of the day finishing.

Maybe it means a player who worked hardest for the team but didn't do anything gets points? Like someone who had have gone unnoticed oterwise?

???

So it presumed that player who got points was just from subjective opinion i guess.. (ex-professional foootballer)

Arteta in the first half against us was one of the best performances I've seen down our place this season. He's a quality player and no mistake.

We should swap him for Michael Vaughan. He looks the same, and I bet he bats better.

James Vaughan > Michael Vaughan tbh

James Vaughan > Michael Vaughan tbh

Who?