'Mighty Magpies'

Superior Acuña

Guest pa guy

I can assure you that i really am the pa guy!! for two seasons now, (my first one was FK Dubnica last year) although a guy called Steve covers my holidays. I like thunderstruck!! it build up and is also 5 minutes long, which helps if the players or officials stand in the tunnel for ages. I think highway to hell is a great song although some fans may find it inappropriate (or too appropriate!) if things aren't going so well on the pitch. I think thunderstruck is a stayer, but the half time walk on music is upto you lot, so far this season we've had boys are back in town, kurt angle (somebody complained about the you suck bit so it got dropped) and blaydon races last game after the barrage of Rod Stewart.... any ideas???

Guest smoggeordie

I can assure you that i really am the pa guy!! for two seasons now, (my first one was FK Dubnica last year) although a guy called Steve covers my holidays. I like thunderstruck!! it build up and is also 5 minutes long, which helps if the players or officials stand in the tunnel for ages. I think highway to hell is a great song although some fans may find it inappropriate (or too appropriate!) if things aren't going so well on the pitch. I think thunderstruck is a stayer, but the half time walk on music is upto you lot, so far this season we've had boys are back in town, kurt angle (somebody complained about the you suck bit so it got dropped) and blaydon races last game after the barrage of Rod Stewart.... any ideas???

You need to bring back Blitzkreig Bop that was played a few seasons ago.

Play in this order:

Home Newcastle

(Read out teams)

Blitzkreig Bop

Blaydon races

O Fortuna

Prem League Anthem

Local Hero

Oh, and if your also the PA guy. You'll do a shout out to Nick Kane in the Gallowgate ;)

Play in this order:

Home Newcastle

(Read out teams)

Blitzkreig Bop

Blaydon races

O Fortuna

Prem League Anthem

Local Hero

Oh, and if your also the PA guy. You'll do a shout out to Nick Kane in the Gallowgate ;)

Tell you what. Why don't you just burn him a CD?

Guest smoggeordie

Play in this order:

Home Newcastle

(Read out teams)

Blitzkreig Bop

Blaydon races

O Fortuna

Prem League Anthem

Local Hero

Tell you what. Why don't you just burn him a CD?

Well tbh spelling it out like this is the sure fire way to get it right ;)

Guest pa guy

Blitzkreig Bop..yep like that one... don't know "oh fortuna" do you mean Carmina Burana??... you'll have to email the club for a half time shout (may help if it's your "birthday").

Guest smoggeordie

Blitzkreig Bop..yep like that one... don't know "oh fortuna" do you mean Carmina Burana??... you'll have to email the club for a half time shout (may help if it's your "birthday").

Oh fortuna is the same thing as Camina Burana.  Actually it is my birthday 2 days after the chelsea match so i'll enquire. :lol:

Double dare ya to play Spice Girls ;)

Typical of today!  >:( "You Suck" is not that offensive. There is a wrestling fan who sits behind me who would shout it as well :D

As for songs for the players to come out to, i dont know, maybe Song 2 - Blur?

Wow i didnt think he was for real.  Sorry if i offended you mr. pa man, didnt cross my mind you'd read it!  Strange coincidence you coming on just as there's a thread sort of about you

I have 2 things:

Why do you never play oasis? :mad:

When liverpool next play here, please play why dont you get a job by the offspring!

I thought the pa guy would have to be like a newsprensenter and not show any opinion, even on here :lol:

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank 'PA Guy' for not coming out with 'lets all go barmy, for the mighty toon!' or some such shite.

'Mighty Magpies' .. I can live with that. Much prefer being 'mags' or 'magpies' to the 'toon army' and all that..

Kudos to you for doing the job you do aswell, must be a right bastard trying to excite the crowd at the minute.  O0

Guest smoggeordie

Just for once as well, is there any chance, just for the 10 minutes before kick off, we could just have the teams read out once and no music, just for those 10 mins. Best atmosphere we've had in years happened when we did that last season.

Guest pa guy

when was the last time you went to a game Ally?? I haven't played run for home for about six months.

that is all!