ROEDER NICE MAN IT'S TRUE...BUT F*** OFF

Stevie

Guest Invicta_Toon

It's absolute fucking shite to suggest the team held back today on orders from Roeder

the simple fact is the stupid cunts aren't good enough to innovate or create. It doesn't help when everyone thinks Emre / Butt offers anything to the attacking potential

It smacks of Roeder though doesn't it, a cautious manager lacking in ambition. He really doesn't inspire me at all as a fan to believe that he will lead us to great things. Some would say that's what we need, a 'calm head' and all that, but I disagree. Neither his words nor his football inspire me and what you have highlighted is just one example of what you get from Roeder. He's trying to lower expectations at this club to such a level that mid-table "stability" is considered acceptable.

In the grand scheme of things a point wasn't a bad result today but knowing that we had Arsenal where we wanted them it must be seen as two points dropped. I was happy to see a clean sheet but felt frustrated as yet another 90 minutes passed by without us scoring at home. How long is it now since our last goal at St James?

AZ I suppose, in the league I'm not sure.

Remember when even that tosser Souness inspired a win against Arsenal was less talent on the pitch in our team and more in Arsenals. The commentator on premplus said its strange how quiet the crowd was. Its because we have been brought down to Roeders level.

It's absolute fucking shite to suggest the team held back today on orders from Roeder

the simple fact is the stupid cunts aren't good enough to innovate or create. It doesn't help when everyone thinks Emre / Butt offers anything to the attacking potential

It doesn't help when the manager is unable to realise good players from shote ones.

He's fucking rubbish.

And i quesiton the "nice fella" thing as well - thats media bollocks if ever i saw it - no-one here knows him enough to say of he's a nice fella or not.

I didn't imagine the anti-Roeder chant today did I?

I didn't hear it, but I heard a pin drop on the other side of the stadium.

Duff got booed for a period, didn't he? Or am I hearing things... again *gulp*