preferred Champions league final (poll reset)

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as Liverpool don't win it, I don't give a s***.

Same here really.

Incidentally in the time took me to go to the bookies today Chelsea's odds of winning the lot have come in to 20/1, at least with Corals.  Was going to stick a load on, but I've just stuck a 10a down, anyone that saw Chelsea last night in the second half, will know this bet isn't just a stab in the dark.  I think winning in Valencia, and taking the piss in the second half at one of Europe's most difficult places to win, the way they did is equally as impressive as annihilating a mediocre Italian side.

I'd like to see Chelsea overtake Man U on the last day of the season in the Prem,then beat them at Wembley in the FA Cup final before goung to Athens and doing them again in the Champions League.Ferguson would be suicidal and to coin an old phrase,I would fuckin' love it if this happened to them!!!!!!!!!!

Man Utd v Liverpool would be tasty.

I think them sum total of that would be English clubs banned for another five years though.  Any Greek and Bulgarian people within 2 miles of a rock and a Liverpool fan would be shitting it.

I think the sum total of that would be English clubs banned for another five years though.  Any Greek and Bulgarian people within 2 miles of a rock and a Liverpool fan would be shitting it.

You'd see the flames for miles!  :lol:

I'd like to see Chelsea overtake Man U on the last day of the season in the Prem,then beat them at Wembley in the FA Cup final before goung to Athens and doing them again in the Champions League.Ferguson would be suicidal and to coin an old phrase,I would fuckin' love it if this happened to them!!!!!!!!!!

Ferguson's head might actually explode if that happened.  Whatever happens, I think this will be his last season.  Not many people have mentioned it yet, but I can't see him staying on if they win either the Champions League or the league. 

It's time for Ferguson Hair-Dryer Treatment.. eh? :lol: wonder who will get the boot this time ;D

Guest Geordiesned

There'd certainly be a few interesting Athens bound flights from Manchester airport!

There'd certainly be a few interesting Athens bound flights from Manchester airport!

...and hotels....and bars.....throw in the locals and there'll be carnage.  :cheesy:

Guest sittingontheball

Anyone but Liverpool for me. Effective, but very boring.  Manure play the best stuff so maybe them.

I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning the league though so we can all give it the "but Man U were 9 points ahead" one.

Guest king harry

Man U v. Liverpool.

I'd rather no have either of them win, but it will still be so much fun to watch.

Plus, although one side will have to win, the fans of the losing side are guarunteed to be sick about it forever. Fair trade I figure.

People will probaly die, and all english clubs will be banned from europe again.