Parker leaving the Toon? "You 'affin a laugh?"

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest the_guv_nor

Ok parkers sh*t, thats why he captained Charlton, got signed up by chelsea, moved on from chelsea becasue they had several world class midfielders and he wanted to play regular football. he's now Newcastle captain, one of our best players last season and has had several England call-ups!!!

I dont know why people think he doesnt have what it takes to be a DM since he played there last season and was fantastic at it. He just needs to be told that thats his position and to stay there! shame that doesnt look likely to happen though.

Guest elbee909

Butt's a better DM and he's about 5 years over the hill.  I'd play Parker at right back, won't need to twirl half as much and can tackle better than Carr or Solano.  Plus I'm sure he's played on the right side of midfield at some point in his career.  Full back it is then.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Roeder is a cunt and we play the same shit football with him as we were under Souness

The fat pig is doing marvellous job at this football club

is it because you've been away for a week you feel the need to deluge us with this obvious shite even more usual?

grow a fucking opinion FFS

Roeder is a c*** and we play the same s*** football with him as we were under Souness

is it because you've been away for a week you feel the need to deluge us with this obvious s**** even more usual?

grow a f****** opinion FFS

at least i have one

Guest Invicta_Toon

Roeder is a c*** and we play the same s*** football with him as we were under Souness

is it because you've been away for a week you feel the need to deluge us with this obvious s**** even more usual?

at least i have one

the point being you didnt you eejit

sure, over in Bulgaria you might think tou have a radical idea there, the rest of us just take you for the turnip farmer you obviously are

at least i have one

sure, over in Bulgaria you might think tou have a radical idea there, the rest of us just take you for the turnip farmer you obviously are

My opinion is that Shepherd is to blame for the situation we are now=from top 4 team to mid table team

And i will say my opinion every time i want

If you have a problem with this i cant help you :thup:

Guest Invicta_Toon

at least i have one

My opinion is that Shepherd is to blame for the situation we are now=from top 4 team to mid table team

And i will say my opinion every time i want

If you have a problem with this i cant help you :thup:

If you want to keep saying the sky is blue every 5 minutes I can't stop you, that's true

still makes you look like a fucking tard though

Invicta,  u seen this post m8

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=38512.msg779109#msg779109

Ohh and greg got banned for that

Surely u calling him a f***** tard is much the same?

No need mate hes got his opinion just like everyone else!

but vicky knows to do it on friday night when everyone should be out,hell i'm at work in 5 hours,shit knows what his excuse was,so theres no moderation going on and tomorrow they'll be getting over tonight.so he by the time they want to ban him they'll think " that was ages ago"

if you want him banned pm a mod

or you could just let the mods decide, bit gay tryin to get people banned when it aint your argument. and yes im aware that this isnt my argument! ;)

kin ell...how crap.

be honest,you'll say "bit gay" when someone does something you don't agree with.

he's bringing on luque when i'd bring on n'zogbia,bit gay that like

Guest Invicta_Toon

No need mate hes got his opinion just like everyone else!

take 2 seconds to study his opinions and get back to me

Dont give a flying f*** mate, no need to call him a fukin tard, totally no need at all. I have an uncle who is mentally retarded and take a great deal of offence in ur statement!

The guy/girl was making a point valid or not, theres no need for your response at all and yet after that you still try and make youself the forum funny fuka..

Where you from out of interest?

is it the done thing nowadays to call your uncle "retarded"?

No, he isn't.

who then?

Shepherd

Souness

Roeder

Crock of shite players.

Sheperd isn't soley to blame for the dip, people need to realise that...

That's fair enough.

No, he isn't.

who then?

Shepherd

Souness

Roeder

Crock of s**** players.

Sheperd isn't soley to blame for the dip, people need to realise that...

Shepherd-chairman

Shepherd hired 2 shit managers Souness and Roeder

The 2 shit managers bought shit players

So which fault is that in the first place???

If you have big company to run and you hire some poor workers which doesnt know what they are doing and they hire more and more workers like them ultimately one day they will ruin your company

After that who are you going to blame?

Yourself for not making the right judgement about this workers or them because they are shit???