Hameur Bouazza

Cajun

Will Hoskins is s***. A nothing player. All he has is a bit of pace, no technique at all. Mariappa is OK aswell, rather get Jagielka or someone like that though.

Will Hoskins no technique  ??? Are we talking the same player?

Will Hoskins is s***. A nothing player. All he has is a bit of pace, no technique at all. Mariappa is OK aswell, rather get Jagielka or someone like that though.

Will Hoskins no technique  ??? Are we talking the same player?

From what I've seen his technique is typical of a lower league player. Priskins on the other hand looks great, specially for someone so young. He can head, run finish, everything. Hoskins just reminds me of Chopra, Ok in the lower leagues where the keepers are fucking woeful.

Guest prestonj1989

We need to be setting our sights on these players if we are buying REALISTICALLY from the prem:

HYYPIA

BAINES

ASHTON

GABBIDON - Possibly not to sure how good he is but I have heard he is a solid defender

Guest prestonj1989

Yes they are that is why Watford i already down and Wigan and West Ham are still fighting.

If you compared West Ham's players with Watford i think we both know which ones are better. i.e. Dean Ashton versus Tamas Priskin

Guest smoggeordie

WHY ARE YOU SETTING YOUR SIGHTS ON WATFORD PLAYERS ANYWAY. NONE OF THEM ARE ANY BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT SQUAD AND IF WE WANT TO IMPROVE WE NEED TO BUY PLAYERS FROM BETTER CLUBS THAN WATFORD

Like Preston?

WHY ARE YOU SETTING YOUR SIGHTS ON WATFORD PLAYERS ANYWAY. NONE OF THEM ARE ANY BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT SQUAD AND IF WE WANT TO IMPROVE WE NEED TO BUY PLAYERS FROM BETTER CLUBS THAN WATFORD

Please don't type in capitals.

Yes they are that is why Watford i already down and Wigan and West Ham are still fighting.

If you compared West Ham's players with Watford i think we both know which ones are better. i.e. Dean Ashton versus Tamas Priskin

Well the difference is Priskin would cost about 1/2 million and Ashton would cost nearer 10 million.

Priskin cost 1 million.

Hoskin is as young as Priskin.

What do you think about Rinaldi and Al Bangura?

The very, very little I've seen of Rinaldi he's actually looked really good (fucks sake :lol:) few decent runs etc and surprisingly his tracking back was great.

Bangura has looked good but, just no thanks tbh, not up to out standard. Although he did break Savage's leg! Good man!

Lads on the Watford forum reckons they'd let Bouazza go for 4 million

4 million, no thanks then. We spent 5 million on Duff and we might as well stick with Duff (not old yet) and spend the 4m elsewhere.

The very, very little I've seen of Rinaldi he's actually looked really good (fucks sake :lol:) few decent runs etc and surprisingly his tracking back was great.

Bangura has looked good but, just no thanks tbh, not up to out standard. Although he did break Savage's leg! Good man!

I think Watford is going to kick asses in Championship next season, as long as they get a good keeper to replace Richard Lee who is inconsistent to me. A pair of fullback and another more skillful and positive minded central midfielder (compared to Mahon) too.

Priskin, King

Hoskin, Kabba (Worst buy of Boothroyd without a doubt)

Bouzza, Rinaldi, Williams, Smith

Mahon (Not positive enough, even though club captain), Al Bangura, Francis (Boothroyd shouldn't have bought him), Williamson

Steward, Shittu, DeMerit, Mariappa

Carlisle, Doyle, Chambers

Lee

Spurs haven't fared too badly from cherrypicking from relegated clubs.  Robinson and Lennon from Leeds, Defoe and Carrick from West Ham, all 4 cost £11.25m.  Irrespective of whether you think the players are good or bad, the fact remains that Carrick alone was sold for over £7m more than what all 4 cost, that profit would near to £25m if Lennon was sold.  Personally, I think it's a pretty sound strategy.  Depending on whether the clubs get relegated, I'm hearing that Ashton, Bent and Boa Morte (as a squad player) are very much in Spurs' summer thinking.  Whether they get any of them is another question but the strategy remains the same.

How about Ashton and Bent? Them as squad players would be a waste of talents and space. I highly doubt that they would settle for a squad place only. There will be plaenty of clubs willing to offer them firm first team  places.

The shape of his head tho...its crazy! Looks like that guy...you know in men in black when they shoot his head off and it grows back...like half way grown back it looks exactly like this bouazza fellow...

And hvae you heard him speak?

He is an asian looking cockerney speaking frenchman (well i think anyway)   sounds like a right fool when he opens his gob!

OT

Insano - love that sig

How about Ashton and Bent? Them as squad players would be a waste of talents and space. I highly doubt that they would settle for a squad place only. There will be plaenty of clubs willing to offer them firm first team  places.

From what I can gather, MJ wants to get away from the idea of Berbatov and Keane plus 2 backups (even if one is Defoe) and wants a stronger 4 strikers so that there can be genuine rotation without weakening the team too much.  A 4 of something like Berbatov, Keane, Bent and Ashton with Defoe and Mido going seems to be MJ's wishlist and Comolli seems to be OK with that thinking.    Whether MJ will be around to see it is another question.  A namechange may be necessary if Spurs don't get automatic European qualification for next season  :undecided:

Lads on the Watford forum reckons they'd let Bouazza go for 4 million

Maybe not, then.

Firstly, a LW/F would be a luxury signing in the summer. And we don't really know how he'd pan out and £4m would be a gamble anyway.

Guest Gemmill

Aye he looks a good player.  Was interviewed on Football Focus on Saturday, and he sounded as thick as mince.  Reckon you could get him on a £3k a week contract if you used basic Jedi mind tricks during contract negotiations.

Yorkie, I'm not even sure myself if it was serious or not. Can we afford to sell Luque for peanuts and then not even bother to replace him? Or is he such a non-entity that he doesn't need to be replaced? I'm not thrilled about the prospect of seeing more Pattison/O'Brien next season, when I think about it (although they'll apparently be on loan)... and N'Zogbia will be on his tricycle as well, leaving our "left-w(h)inger" count down to one. It's a funny one because as Roeder alienates more and more of the squad, Luque is actually starting to get a look-in as he's no longer his number one scapegoat. I hope he does something absolutely brilliant in one of these last four games, just to see the reaction to it on here. :lol:

Someone like Bouazza would not be a bad signing, but £4m is probably a little bit steep. If Roeder is still after Babel then I suppose he would suffice in his mind as another option on the left. Who knows what the feck is going to happen, basically? Bouazza has been having a decent season in an utterly toss side, that's undoubtable. But then he's mint on FM, so he's bound to be decent in reality.