Last Four Games

thewellander

Guest Invicta_Toon

0 hopefully and roeder out

idiot. 

Shirt term pain, long term gain?

short term stupid, long term idiot.  HOPING we lose the next four games! FFS

so whos the idiots the roeder supporters or the fans watching our beloved club dying for all to see

with a manager who is clueless .tell you what blindfaith in roeder will take us down look at his record do you really want that ,he has shown nothing this season to give any hope for the future and yes i will take 0 points to get rid of the fucker and others feel the same i bet SHORT TERM PAIN LONG TERM GAIN  :banghead:

I bet you'd accept relegation wouldn't you?

Guest DarkSchneider

idiot. 

so whos the idiots the roeder supporters or the fans watching our beloved club dying for all to see

with a manager who is clueless .tell you what blindfaith in roeder will take us down look at his record do you really want that ,he has shown nothing this season to give any hope for the future and yes i will take 0 points to get rid of the fucker and others feel the same i bet SHORT TERM PAIN LONG TERM GAIN  :banghead:

We're save... so getting 0 points and geting Roeder sacked wouldn't hurt that much... If any good manager would be willing to replace him. He has done enough demage... So I would take any result to get Roeder replaced.

idiot. 

wake up muppet ,so many comments so little thought

Guest Invicta_Toon

idiot. 

so many comments so little thought

your family motto?

Hoping we lose is absurd. If the fat man is going to fire Roeder, it will be based on what's already gone down, not based on the next four games. With or without Roeder and the problems we're having, take some pride in the team and hope for the best.

I reckon we'll beat Blackburn, and get a draw at Watford. Which is the first home game, Blackburn or Chelsea? Assuming that Dyer is still out, i really hope that Carroll gets to start a game. I listened on the radio and we seemed a better team when Carroll came on - and it seemed that he put in some nice touches. I'm desperate to see more of him, tbh - i've seen nowt other than a couple of substitute performances where he's unsurprisingly done nothing of note. Which you can't blame him for.

More 20 minute, or whatever, performances here and there aren't going to do him any good, or us. Would love to see him start. Nowt wrong with that.

Anyhow, four points. We'll lose at Reading and against Chelsea.

a

Hoping we lose is absurd. If the fat man is going to fire Roeder, it will be based on what's already gone down, not based on the next four games. With or without Roeder and the problems we're having, take some pride in the team and hope for the best.

and do you think fatman will sack roeder on what has already gone down i think not ,take some pride i have for 35 years watching and my pride has turned to embarresment at what i am watching most of the time in this last season domesticaly .good enough for you maybe not the majority.i always hope we win but at this moment in time think of the bigger picture and where we are heading ,we cannot get relegated and intertoto is imho out of our reach so i dont give a shit at the minute .

Guest Invicta_Toon

a

and do you think fatman will sack roeder on what has already gone down i think not ,take some pride i have for 35 years watching and my pride has turned to embarresment at what i am watching most of the time in this last season domesticaly .good enough for you maybe not the majority.i always hope we win but at this moment in time think of the bigger picture and where we are heading ,we cannot get relegated and intertoto is imho out of our reach so i dont give a shit at the minute .

4 games won't make jack shit difference, and just end up with the idiot fans sending the players off to their agents with the boos ringing in their ears at the end of the season