PFA Players of The Year

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest kingdawson

I cannot believe Lennon has made the list. Absolutely ridiculous.

are you kidding? he's got 3 goals and 7 assists in 18 starts and that for someone whose end product doesn't always match his incredible ability to move the ball forward quickly. all in all i'd say his inclusion is well deserved.

Thanks for clearing that up mate.

Fabregas being on there is a complete joke

I cannot believe Lennon has made the list. Absolutely ridiculous.

are you kidding? he's got 3 goals and 7 assists in 18 starts and that for someone whose end product doesn't always match his incredible ability to move the ball forward quickly. all in all i'd say his inclusion is well deserved.

Thanks for clearing that up mate.

Fabregas being on there is a complete joke

Read my other post justifying why I thought Lennon shouldn't be in there. I agree on Fabregas though, good player but hasn't quite done it this season - certainly not to the extent that he should be shortlisted. I'd have Gilberto ahead of him on this season, and I don't even think he should be a nailed on for the shortlist.

Kevin Nolan in his column on BBC.com

"My vote for the Player of the Year went to Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes."

Speaking of Kevin Nolan, read that he rejected Bolton's contract offer, reportedly worth £60k/week.  If I'm not mistaken I read it on the guardians website somewhere..