who would you switch to?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Luton Town, have a soft spot for them anyway. Don't think I would ever have the same passion though. Saying that when you have a first love you can never imagine loving another lass again either.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Luton Town, have a soft spot for them anyway. Don't think I would ever have the same passion though.

trust Jon to wade in and ruin the thread

Guest eyeball_tickler

I think we should have at least one of these threads a day.

Actually i think we already do. Nevermind, you non-league supporting bummers.

the only thing that really spoils them is eyeball tickler's fumblings, don't you think?

just because your thread became a joke almost instantly, dont take it out on me.

here boy :lol:

instantly? you didn't enter till page 4 man, what you on about?

it was already a forum-wide joke before i posted in it. you cant deny that.

Guest Gemmill

Luton Town, have a soft spot for them anyway. Don't think I would ever have the same passion though. Saying that when you have a first love you can never imagine loving another lass again either.

:lol:  Coming from the ultimate man-whore. :razz:

Luton Town, have a soft spot for them anyway. Don't think I would ever have the same passion though.

I couldn't be honest to read the other 6 pages tbh (read the first).

Guest Gemmill

You should do.  Vic admitted that he would switch to men if women disappeared.

Guest Invicta_Toon

that's twice today jon. you smoking at work or something? under pressure?

Guest Invicta_Toon

tbf you never said it was a hypothetical question

that's twice today jon. you smoking at work or something? under pressure?

:lol: No idea, just a bit of a scope tbh!

Guest Gemmill

I did.  Capitals and everyfink.

Guest Invicta_Toon

the only thing that really spoils them is eyeball tickler's fumblings, don't you think?

just because your thread became a joke almost instantly, dont take it out on me.

you are without doubt the most boring poster on here. I can't even get motivated to wind you up, so pathetic are your replies

now off you go, before I dig out the thread where you cried like a bitch when your last epic sojourn into WUMery crashed and burned

I tried watching Championship football last week ( Ipswich ) and it was utter gash, so I would probably have to watch another club for pure footballing ability, something we have been starved of for some time now. Man Utd, ew didn`t like typing that.

Ipswich 2007 are better than Newcastle 1991. 

what about 1993?

Ipswich were s**** in 1993, they'd sold their star player errr Jason Dozzell, and were on the road to nowhere, we on the other hand were awesome.

The point was, if Rebellious, who seems a good lad, and what a fuckin car he's got, doesn't want to watch Ipswich cos Championship football is s****, what will he do if we're ever back to 1991 levels?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I did.  Capitals and everyfink.

OLeary?

Guest eyeball_tickler

you are without doubt the most boring poster on here. I can't even get motivated to wind you up, so pathetic are your replies

now off you go, before I dig out the thread where you cried like a bitch when your last epic sojourn into WUMery crashed and burned

last time you told me to go and run to my mammy or something. i was so wound up, i actually did go and tell her.

as for this thread, you were being laughed at in the 5th or 6th reply because of your trolling attempts.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING

Say, Fat Fred announces tomorrow, he's had enough with the whinging fans and rather than selling the club, him and john hall are raising  SJP to the ground and selling the land for redevelopment because they could probably make more than what they could from selling the club. In an extrordinary move, the city council then subsequently bans any other club from setting up in the city, and in a last twist of the knife, FF takes all trademarks and naming rights to NUFC with him.

So before anyone gives it any s**** about never switching it's in the blood or any other s****, we are all football fans and know what it means to have a particular club, and while it would never be the same, you would eventually to a greater or lesser degree, be it after a year, or 20 years, start following/watching/supporting another club/s, if only to not to take up DIY. Anyone who claims otherwise is deluding themselves imho. Remember, NUFC is dust and will never rise again.

So, who would it be?

Premiership? Championship? Local team? Foreign team? Pub team? Womens team? National team?

Been watching St Mirren a few times a season since 1983. Stayed nearby for about 3 weeks and seen some of their games. Adopted them as my second team. I only go up there when the toon aren't playing and could never be as passionate as i am following NUFC.

And before anyone starts with their "there's no such thing as having a 2nd team" rubbish, it seems acceptable enough if that 2nd team is Celtic/Rangers.

It would be like being married to Kelly Brook and then she died, but you never get over it, especially when the people wanting to shag you are mingin, and it would feel like cheating anyway.  That's my take on this ridiculous hypothetical situation.

It would be like being married to Kelly Brook and then she died, but you never get over it, especially when the people wanting to shag you are mingin, and it would feel like cheating anyway.  That's my take on this ridiculous hypothetical situation.

You got the two big tits at the top about right in the analogy anyway.