Guest smoggeordie

Mark Draper.

1,000+ swaps of that fucker. :lol:

Got

Got

Got

Got

NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Going rate for the toon badge at our school was the number 1 sticker or 3 shinies :lol:

John Wark was the one every fuker had in our school. You didn't have to walk for 20 seconds without seeing his face stuck on somewhere as people just threw him away as they had that many of him.

and what a face...........reckon someone at pannini had a sick sense of humour

Mark Draper.

1,000+ swaps of that fucker. :lol:

Got

Got

Got

Got

NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Going rate for the toon badge at our school was the number 1 sticker or 3 shinies :lol:

John Wark was the one every fuker had in our school. You didn't have to walk for 20 seconds without seeing his face stuck on somewhere as people just threw him away as they had that many of him.

and what a face...........reckon someone at pannini had a sick sense of humour

Just goole imaged, two results for panini & John Wark, but neither are the sticker i remember.

Terry Cooke

Whatever happened to him,he was at your lot wasnt he SAFC?

Aye he had a 6 game loan spell, from Man Utd, in the same season as Given did at Roker.  He wasn't owt special but he got 1 or 2 assists if I recall rightly.  Last I heard he was playing in America after a spell in the lower divisions.

Terry Cooke actually cracked it pretty good in the MLS, he plays for the Colarado Rapids now, one of their star players - Saw a YouTube clip of him yesterday of him modelling at their kit launch. Looked slightly bemused.

Ian Bishop

One of the most overated players I've seen at City. He could pass but he no influence whatsover, but everyone thought he was great. I thought he was shite.

Mauricio Gaudino.

Interesting character. Played for Germany at USA '94, had a short spell at City, went back to Germania, got done for some fraud dealie, only to make a glorious return to action in a recent charity match - He was the bloke who Boris Johnson did that headbutt tackle thing on.

Craig Russell

:coolsmiley: Legend

Absolute Shite. We got mugged on that deal - Swap for Nicky Summerbee wasn't it?