Random footballers from the 90's

Guest smoggeordie

http://shop.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/tottenham-hotspur-justin-edinburgh-233-merlin-premier-league-95-collectable-pog-19622-p.jpg

Justin Edinburgh

I remember him and Steve Sedgley being "caught" on camera during the 91 Cup Final calling Roy Keane an Irish cunt. He was an appalling full back.

Chris Marsden

I remember Chris Marsden scoring an absolute belter towards the end of his career, one of those goals that would be on every compilation if it had been scored by Bergkamp or Shearer. Bit like Rob Lee vs Coventry, or Callum Davidson for Blackburn.

Chris Marsden

I remember Chris Marsden scoring an absolute belter towards the end of his career, one of those goals that would be on every compilation if it had been scored by Bergkamp or Shearer. Bit like Rob Lee vs Coventry, or Callum Davidson for Blackburn.

The Bobby Lee one was unbelievable, I was sat right behind it. Right in the middle of the Cov end celebrating like a loon , I was.

Guest tollemache

Tommy Widdrington.

I spent a night doing shots with him in Julie's 2 a few years ago. Took me a while to figure out who he was. It only came up that he was a footballer at all after about 3 shots. He took not being recognised etc quite well, not like when I asked Shola what he did in The Ship