Alan Pardew

NE5

For once, I got off pretty lightly with this thread bumpage.

You stick to what you do best James.....Your "Buying From Our Premiership Rivals", which is basically you going through our Premiership rivals alphabetically & pissing them off!!!! TOP WORK O0

YOUR NOT WELCOME IN LANCASHIRE!

For once, I got off pretty lightly with this thread bumpage.

You stick to what you do best James.....Your "Buying From Our Premiership Rivals", which is basically you going through our Premiership rivals alphabetically & pissing them off!!!! TOP WORK O0

YOUR NOT WELCOME IN LANCASHIRE!

Cheers.

• 3 years later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Been thinking for a while that he is growing in stature all the time.

He built the Reading team thats just p*ssed the 2nd division.

He's done brilliantly at West Ham.

Authoritive, and good in front of the cameras.

One to watch.

Couldn't agree more. There is a canny article kicking about on the web somewhere profiling him and he's into all this modern stuff as well and will go to any length to improve himself, his players and his team he claims.

Very impressive. Tactically not the best and for a former defender his side's defending leaves a lot to be desired but he's only young and can improve those areas. I'll probably get slated for this but he reminds me of KK somehow and he's done a similar job at West Ham as the one KK did at Man City.

He and West Ham have a bright future.

Jesus wept!

He probably won't ever be Newcastle manager because he's a cockney with no affinity with the club.

If he moves up, he'll move to a bigger Lundon club maybe. Just a gut feeling about him.

There you go, we just needed to cockney mafia the club up a bit to attract him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Been thinking for a while that he is growing in stature all the time.

He built the Reading team thats just p*ssed the 2nd division.

He's done brilliantly at West Ham.

Authoritive, and good in front of the cameras.

One to watch.

Couldn't agree more. There is a canny article kicking about on the web somewhere profiling him and he's into all this modern stuff as well and will go to any length to improve himself, his players and his team he claims.

Very impressive. Tactically not the best and for a former defender his side's defending leaves a lot to be desired but he's only young and can improve those areas. I'll probably get slated for this but he reminds me of KK somehow and he's done a similar job at West Ham as the one KK did at Man City.

He and West Ham have a bright future.

Jesus wept!

Yes he did

And now I too, am weeping at your insinuations!

He is our manager, support him ffs and if it dosnt work that's the time to be righteous